[2.0] The Original Chaos/Physical 2H-Axe BM Cyclone | All mapmods | MF-able | AoE Focus |

Yes i will!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQthDF8NzQ48E0wTyRQgFHEWbxfhGJEaOBo-GlUcpxzOHOclvCb4Jy8rUDB3Nug6UjwFPC09_EZpR35OMlBHU6VXVFhjWfNZ_l8_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2ZUZp5oZWjyah5yD3KpdO12rHh6eu97dHzZggeDX4PMhNmE74Zgh2qKs4zPkFWTqJRvn9-iAKknqZSsqq5Qr2yvp7c-vJ-9Nr6nwGbBo8QVxFjE9sauxtjPftIh2L3ZfNrB20_fv-DD4mHjauRR6hjvDu988B_yL_JB8932SPcy-Ov60v4K_lQ=

This is the build i am using at 93 at the moment. I'll update the link, but waiting some days of played experience before updating everything.

Currently i have hp, attack speed and frenzy charge from bandits, but i'm still evaluating the value of bloodrage, and testing some other things.

3 Jewels you should get is the one with +weapon range 1, and two Malicious intent that will give you unholy might.

Thus far i will gain a bit of damage on average, maybe lose some on bosses. I will also get higher health than before 2.0, and on top of that i will have fortify. The downsides of 2.0 is that cwdt immortal call enduring cry no longer works, so you cannot be easily immune to phys reflect. Phys reflect is a real danger now. They have also nerfed life leech hard, which is apparent on bosses but not so much on packs. Bloodrage deals physical damage now, which is harder to migrate than chaos was, so it will take a bit of your regen.

On the whole, this build handles 2.0 very well. The game as a whole got harder and it was also rougher on this marauder than before 2.0, but compared to other builds this one is in a good position and stood to benefit.

I am sitting on 9k hp at level 93 with additional fortify on top, meaning that this is a very tanky build.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 11, 2015, 11:39:04 AM
The build link shows having Iron Grip selected... can you explain?
Failclick ;D
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Could you do leveling gaid?
I won't do a leveling guide the reason is very simple - there isn't a need to do it. The build is super straight forward, it is pretty much just HP nodes and some damage nodes.

So when leveling go forwhatever you feel you need first, i'd probably go directly for blood magic, then resolute and then down to duelist. That makes it complete faceroll earlier on, at least it did when i tested in beta.

EDIT: Maybe ill just actually update later with a few comments like that.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 11, 2015, 11:15:03 PM
What do you reccomend for leveling up? Any certain skill gems that are better for leveling this kinda character? I saw that cyclone is a level 24 gem, after being a good hour or so in and not knowing what skill gems to grab from quest rewards. I use to play a while back, but came back when i heard there was going to be a big update, so now that im back im kinda lost again XD What do you reccomend doing until this build can start to come online?
alright so i threw this together on my 82 marauder and did a coupe maps last night...jesus christ LOL

i was skeptical at first about non crit, no auras...but this thing just tears through mobs like butter. the only time my hp ever drops is against bloodline mobs, and even then they die in 3 seconds so it doesn't really matter.

oh, plus with devoto's devotion helm + daresso's salute ammy + 30 ms boots i have +60% move speed naturally. that's pretty sweet.

but the best part?

im basically only running a 4L disfavour.

yep, this is my new favorite build for sure!

2 questions though, how 2 MF Flask? my hp is almost always full, so i don't get an effect...even with blood rage, i still regen/leech too fast...LOL

and also, what do you think is the best cwdt setup? i see you have cwdt+immortal call but i don't see any sources of endurance charges (am i blind?) xD
Last edited by alexvsevil on Jul 12, 2015, 4:44:39 PM
"
alexvsevil wrote:
alright so i threw this together on my 82 marauder and did a coupe maps last night...jesus christ LOL

i was skeptical at first about non crit, no auras...but this thing just tears through mobs like butter. the only time my hp ever drops is against bloodline mobs, and even then they die in 3 seconds so it doesn't really matter.

oh, plus with devoto's devotion helm + daresso's salute ammy + 30 ms boots i have +60% move speed naturally. that's pretty sweet.

but the best part?

2 questions though, how 2 MF Flask? my hp is almost always full, so i don't get an effect...even with blood rage, i still regen/leech too fast...LOL

and also, what do you think is the best cwdt setup? i see you have cwdt+immortal call but i don't see any sources of endurance charges (am i blind?) xD

did you go oak/oak/oak or stick with the guide suggestion? I very reluctant to give up so much damage.
"
Airtaz wrote:
"
alexvsevil wrote:

but the best part?

did you go oak/oak/oak or stick with the guide suggestion? I very reluctant to give up so much damage.

IIRC it's 40 hp, skill point, skill point and the damage is fantastic (im not even min maxed in gear, just using random life/res stuff, aside from cyclone no 20/20 gems)

im pretty sure you can go triple Oak and be fine but im too lazy to respec my bandit choices (plus i need likee 20 vaals or something)
I switched away from using mf flasks actually, they are very hard to use for this build.

I actually also switched away from mf gear so far in this expansion, now just plain gear. At the moment i run:

Build Link

Trying out some different abilities in my links, these are the current.

am considering this instead of atziri's promise. In fact i think i will switch now to test.

I've switched out the immortal calls except one, since they share cooldown. The reason i am using the immortal call cwdt still is just to give me me any help to alleviate reflect and burst damage.

With this i am at 9300 hp at level 94, with fortify.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 12, 2015, 9:00:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info