Torture Chamber

sometimes people visit you and say "damn man, you got a really sick hideout!". but in my case, they mean it quite literally...so even though this is unlikely to actually be hideout of the week due to the thematic, ive decided to post it here because it is quite different from what you mostly see out there!

this is a full remake of elreons enlightened hideout. used elreon, catarina, vorici, vagan lvl 8, haku lvl 7, almost nothing from zana and nothing from tora. it resembles a prison/torture chamber with a little darker versions of elreon, vorici, haku, zana and leo. all the crafting benches have been hidden inside the scenery, but can be used at will.

torture room is run by elreon and vorici and has some improvised devices i thought of watching the old "goldfinger" movie. haku is in the hallway with some cute little torture devices of his own, while zana is near her lovely satanic shrine and corpses of those who wanted to enter her personal space.

hope you like or hate the hideout, both are good! happy new year brothers!

album: http://imgur.com/a/BUJS2#0

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKMJX_XotMA
Awesome!
Best Hideout i have seen so far. Must have been a lot of work. Nice job!
thanks, much appreciated! <3

oh also, must add that i did use a high level zana :( lvl 7 for a torture device...so i guess just tora not used at all!
So you finally finished it! HUAAAAAAAA :)
Looks neat, GGG likes dark cruel hideouts.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
Looks very very good, mate. :-)
GRATS on HOTW! #1
Congratulations for being first hideout of the week on the new season :)
what build do you play?^^
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
thanks brothers! im happy i made an impression!

and i play infernal blow :p
can you post gear/tree? looks really cool :P
oh and awesome hideout btw:P
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Last edited by cmphx on Jan 12, 2015, 7:57:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info