"Failed to connect to instance" via Hideout

Doing some searching, it seems that my issue is significantly different than whats been posted, so here goes.

Just recently (a few minutes prior to this post), I found a Master in one of my Maps created through my Hideout and invited two of my guildmates to join in on the mission, only for them to tell me they were getting booted to login when joining my Hideout.

After attempting the mission myself, I proceed to go back to my Hideout to experience a similar issue: a loading screen like normal, then kicked to the login screen with the message "failed to connect to instance".

After logging back in and trying to go back to my Hideout, the exact same thing occurs. I can't even get into my Hideout and I can't ctrl-click my Hideout to generate a new instance or reset the current instance.

Is there a way around this, or do I have to just wait it out long enough and hope the issue fixes itself? I'm connected to the Americas gateway if that helps.
Last edited by Zoen on Dec 31, 2014, 4:07:01 AM
Just wait for over 15 minutes for your hideout to reset. You'll likely lose the mission, but the hideout should work again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info