1.3.0h hotfix (~4pm Dec 31, NZ time)

The following change was made without a server restart. It affects new game instances that you enter:
  • Fixed a bug related to Scold's Bridle where it would apply damage for skills with no mana cost.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
nice, quick turnaound time for such a bugfix.

PS: first (page)
IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
nice
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Did you also fix the prefix "1xxx% iir" on strongboxes? I have never (really not) gotten a single rare item out of one of them before today. And today all of them dropped as expected...
May your maps be bountiful, exile
QQ
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
So you guys ever going to fix Dysnc, or Maps that break and you can no longer enter?
Any patch notes on the 1MB patch just pushed to steam ?

Entered the room to see my HDD activity light solidly on, meaning the patch was Grinding my HDD, but considering I have hardlinked the game to my SSD, the patch was GRINDING !!!!! my SSD.
Last edited by iamnotspock on Jan 4, 2015, 3:26:26 AM
Im curious what skills have no mana cost.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
Im curious what skills have no mana cost.

jsdf
Portal gem has no mana cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info