Some feedback

I've been doing a lot of PvP over my Christmas break. I'm terrible at it. I've tried quite a few different things and I've found that my best bet is just to do as much damage as possible.

A few things that are ruining PvP:
1. Having no clue why you died/lost: I'll end most matches and have no idea what happened. A lot of this is because of desync. I was just in the blitz a few minutes ago and there were instances where the person I was up against threw no traps, but I was stuck in place. There are times when I stun-lock someone and they simply just go invulnerable and walk out of it after 4-5 hits.
2. Desync: This goes along with what I just posted. I had a match where I walked up to the guy and clicked to attack. He walked around me while I swung. Then I leap slammed to him again. Did the same thing and died to a trap that he never threw. It's also awful see someone place their traps, be very careful not to walk on any of them and get hit anyway.
3. Reflect skills: There are always people in FFA and blitz that can just stand there and watch my kill myself by attacking them. This isn't a lot of fun, and pretty much all the characters can run them.
4. One Shots: I don't know how people do it. I run a Geofri's 5 link with as much mace damage as I can spec and it takes me at minumum 5 hits to kill someone. EVery match though theres a few people who touch me with a skill and I'm instantly dead.
5. Cyclone: Does too much damage plus gives the player immunity. It's too strong.
6. Tabula Rasa: It's great! Just ugly to see half the players in an ugly white T-shirt.

That's my feedback. I'll try to get better, but I think some of these complaints are valid regardless of how bad I am :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info