Unique rarity tiers [ Needs severe updating ]

Pretty sure Lioneye's Glare isn't T3, more like T1 I think. (or they changed sth?)
Also Goddess Bound T1? You tell me that 2 times RNG gave me that thing instead of something valueable? I don't think it's T1.

Last edited by CookieVortex on Dec 28, 2014, 5:46:22 PM
"
CookieVortex wrote:
Pretty sure Lioneye's Glare isn't T3, more like T1 I think. (or they changed sth?)
Also Goddess Bound T1? You tell me that 2 times RNG gave me that thing instead of something valueable? I don't think it's T1.

Apparently it's confirmed to be t1 I dunno =x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
CookieVortex wrote:

Apparently it's confirmed to be t1 I dunno =x

Its T1. Find it in any race and its insta-win

E: wasn't always the case, ppl used to throw them away apparently. So Charan asked to have the rarity increased so it could be a real collectors item from what I understood.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Dec 28, 2014, 5:50:39 PM
Good write up, I_NO. I think Marohi is tier one still.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
Good write up, I_NO. I think Marohi is tier one still.

Most likely. Thunderfists are T1 too. Same with soul taker.
Thanks, was looking for something like this for a while!

Where would you put CoD? T2/T3 imho, but idk...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
ITT: people who don't understand this is a list about rarity tiers come in and give us their opinions on which uniques are good or bad.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Where would incandescent heart fit into this? I found one on bloodlines today and sold it for 25c. Then found out they are minimum 1 ex on Poe.trade. Not that much of a loss though.

Also, off topic but, does anyone know why exalts are worth so much more on bloodlines. They are selling for like 37c, but they only cost around 23c in hardcore. I first thought it was maybe because the league is still relatively new, but they were only 23-25c in the one week league also, so i really don't get it.
Last edited by Nerdicide on Dec 28, 2014, 9:11:31 PM
"
Nerdicide wrote:
Where would incandescent heart fit into this? I found one on bloodlines today and sold it for 25c. Then found out they are minimum 1 ex on Poe.trade. Not that much of a loss though.

Also, off topic but, does anyone know why exalts are worth so much more on bloodlines. They are selling for like 37c, but they only cost around 23c in hardcore. I first thought it was maybe because the league is still relatively new, but they were only 23-25c in the one week league also, so i really don't get it.

Likely t3 in terms of the heart
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Is brightbeak really still t4? I used to find it all the time but didn't once in beyond and have yet to in bloodlines also.
When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info