Exclusive New Years Microtransaction: Gore Fireworks

"
bchan wrote:
I still have a few of these left over...

I'm still kicking myself for not buying more of those when I had the chance. Hoping for "alternate art" versions of the original pay to win mtx some time in the future.

Bought a few stacks of this latest one but not feeling it as much as the original fireworks. Bah humbug.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Dec 28, 2014, 8:07:32 AM
If you dont want to put in 3d skins for uniqes could you at least sell them as a microtransaction? or could we finnaly get more auras and charges, they are still ugly after the nerf
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Gore fireworks which paint the area bloody after, awesome!

"
StormHunter wrote:
If you dont want to put in 3d skins for uniqes could you at least sell them as a microtransaction? or could we finnaly get more auras and charges, they are still ugly after the nerf

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Sweet
Hi

LOL EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT WHEN I SAW THESE ''FIREWORKS''

LostArtz
"
MAKE THIS AN MICROTRANSACTION FOR KINETIC BLAST PLEASE

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
iamnotspock wrote:
LOL WOT, CONSUMABLE Micro transactions ?

I think exiles, this is where MTX is headed. :(

And to put things into perspective: In pay-to-win games most of the things you purchase are consumables (IG currency, different time-limited booster packs etc.) Since, of course, once all permanent upgrades are bought - where to make money from?
Crit happens.
If there is winning, it clearly looks like this.
Happy new year everyone :)
"
Azraphael wrote:
This made me laugh-
Nice artwork though im sure many will say:
''please make a permanent version''
Me included.

Fireworks should have been sold for $10 and been a use-as-often-as-you-like effect. Same with this one. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info