Important Question

Hello guys!

I am building a castle-like hideout and want do get a dungeon-like cellar. Therefore I need a properly ground made by stones, i already tried to use Crypt Rubble, but the ground becomes more cave-like than dungeon-like :/
The question is if you know any decoration to get the described sort of ground.
I'd be very happy about any ideas, thanks.
Last edited by AquaFreeze on Dec 27, 2014, 6:56:37 PM
for castle-alike use stone pieces from vegan, maybe bricks from vorici and those floor tiles from elreon. also maybe try vaal debris from cat? ooor you can just tile it with beams from vegan
Unfortunately there's no good "dungeon" floor tileset, something that would fit with Elreon's pillar/wall pieces. You can do a sort of a cobblestone floor with Tora's road trim, but it's very bright and can only really be used as outdoor flooring.
yea it should be dark :D
I will try those named things, thanks already
Alright, I built a ground with stone pieces from vagan, it looks very nice. I took nr 8 and 9 so it looks dark, although it looks a little bit 'too good' for a chamber cellar because of the marble.

Also I tested bricks from vorici and floor from elreon, they might be better but are much too small to get the whole ground filled with it.

I had Vagans beams nr 11 before, but I want it more stoned than wooden (dont know if I said that right but I guess you know what I mean haha :D )

The only negative thing is the physics of Vagans stone pieces, because you stand in them -> some exiles I want to use as prisoners sink into them :/

Maybe you have some ideas, otherwise I will just use them ^^
Alright, I have changed to vagans beams nr 11, they fit pretty well and dont let objects sink into them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info