Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Had my lucky day yesterday, got this when vaaling a unique jewel:

Can't use it yet, need my jewels to cap resists. But this should help a lot to keep Vaal Haste up.
Well at first i wanna say this

thx for letting my play such a awesome build, it feels like the old D2 days with lighting Sorc, which one i loved

maybe someone can help me out , a friend wanna help me to start the game with 3-5 exalt :) which items should i upgrades first ? the weapon to 2x Doryani's Catalyst ? the brotherhood ring ?

Also because i die ALOT to freeze is it possible to use Wanderlust with +1 gems ( for Clarity/enlighten/ artic / HoT ) or do i loose to much life/other stats :/ ? which means i would run 3 auras + HoI in Cast on Hit ( so 4 total )

my current passiv tree, planning on take the crit notes in the ranger-area and after the MoM node ( atm not enough mana / mana reg ) to maintain it :/

Is it worth it to keep the 2x 30 Dex nodes or should i get a new gem(s) and only lvl it to ~Lvl 10-15 so i can respec the dex nodes?

lvl 80 ^^

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA37AHpYIQAuNJsiycK3htGS2LH8dqQ8BUCPTQ9UGWBUJQMCBuTLOus0T7TC0RD9teiig742QJrJhfKnRVVcY6WJuh99cYajlSWAePRqcIU1JFnZrg6-7a3Rpsna4kqjbp42oWb37HG_Hlixcv-tJV1mTngKTVpuQiKU_sOGZUhXuCm5Z0tobtIKIA4XPAZgSzkFUnLzrYkydsCyL0JjwW8y-dfll_xklR8NWVLgceEZaJ03DVXfIOSKSRfjOMNhOeFr8mlWHiVUs=

30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Last edited by KillerKrug on Sep 11, 2015, 5:32:32 PM
@Cr4v3n
Never got anything good like that...wasted a lot to get my vaal haste. It would have been cheaper to just buy one...

@KillerKrug
I'm not good player, but since I got the call of the brotherhood, it was a lot easier to deal with the mobs. Single target damage is still not that amazing, but I have been using my tabula rasa to max the damage of my arc with all the gems setup. Really squishy, but it does the job.

So I would go with the ring first. After that, you will have to change most of your gear if you are planing to use MoM soon. Not sure what lvl you are right now tho.

I think you are in warbands too, so if you go 1 page back, you can check my gear. I spend 1ex-ish but I bought most of my gear 2 weeks ago.
Your wands don't have the chance to crit + critmult + spell damage. They are really important since your crits will be the main damage to bosses.

About MoM, yes you are lacking a lot of mana/mana regen on your gear. You will lose a lot of resistances to get more mana/mana regen. You will have to play safe with this build.
Lighting warp+faster cast+less duration saved me a few times. But at the same time, MoM killed me a few times too....
I prioritize lighting res over the rest. Cold/freeze I deal with my flask+lightning warp and run a bit to safety to get some charges and then I go in again.

You can get way bether gear than mine with 5ex. Just don't be impatient and really wait for a good deal. After the boost in drop rates, some itens may vary a lot from one day to another...
This is my secondary char, so I'm not spending too much currency on her right now.
But since you have a good friend =], you will be able to actually get some nice resistences. Mine are too low, some less than 25% res.

About the dex, I'm not sure... The other guys will be able to tell you if its good or not. I keeped 1 dex node to be able to run my gear or my gems, I don't remember right now.
Hope I helped a bit. GL
Edited to correct some stuffs.
Last edited by disastergamer on Sep 11, 2015, 5:53:25 PM
Sorry if that's been asked before. But would this build also work with a +3 to lightning gems 2hand staff? You'd get some block, a bit of extra crit from the serpent stance cluster and an extra 5l/6l for something like a vaal storm call setup.

I'm not arguing it's better than 2 wands. Wielding a 2hand staff is just a personal style preference of mine. Would that still be viable? Thanks.
@Cr4v3n: Awesome! That's one of the few unique jewels that are useful for this build :)

@KillerKrug: Hey there, your wands are ok, dual catalysts wouldn't be much of an upgrade. Get CotB first, then take the currency and replace your helmet with a 80+ life + mana and resis helmet, then a crit ring and amulet with 60+ life, mana, mana regen and resistances (check for open affixes, master mana/mana regen can be sufficient). Freeze duration is based on your maximum life, so that will help you fixing the problem. It's also good to have an anti-freeze flask with you for the occassional powerful crit rare.

I'd recommend just get some lower level dex-based gems (vendor them with a regret to get a lv1 gem back) and respec 1-2 dex nodes, depending on if you need any to run Lv20 HoI. You can put the gained nodes into more life to further reduce your troubles with freeze.

@Invisible_Frog: It can work, but you need a different passive tree. Dark Arts doesn't work, replace it with the 3x shadow cast speed nodes and a +30 dex node. You'll have to drop another 3x nodes to take Serpent Stance.

If you craft the staff from scratch, i'd recommend to use an Eclipse Staff. The global crit implicit is much better than an insignificant 12%/18% block roll, which is not much different than the 15% block you get from dual wielding.

Keep in mind you will have to invest 3x additional nodes and will have lower cast speed (8% less on tree, 1x missing cast speed roll from weapon), but with an Eclipse Staff with spellcrit roll you can atleast get even in dual wield crit chance.
twitch.tv/enki91
This is the first build I played a decent amount with. And I'm wondering what should be the next stuff to upgrade. I currently got a couple ex and I kill pretty slow and die decently fast compared to other stuff. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/yoshimtu/characters (Scheeya) I'm missing cast speed and trying to figure out what'll give me most of my damage since I am pretty low, with decently high gems arc being 7% 20
With all the cast speed we have, faster casting really isn't necessary for flame dash- especially when we can increase our survivability with another gem. Since you redid the build and we now have endurance charges, it makes sense to grab immortal call. Throw Flame dash on with clarity and your herald. replace portal and the old faster casting spot with immortal call and increased duration.
Loving the build, really struggling to gear it properly on WB so I need all the survivability I can get. absolute dog doo doo for luck on this league so far.

What do you think is a good value for crit multi? I'm currently at 360%, but i'd have to give up some when switching to wands, where I want spell dmg, cast speed and spell crit chance. I got a couple exalted to spend, but adding crit multi to the "wanted list" would probably exceed my budget.
@yoshimtu: Unfortunately can't have a look at your gear since it's set to private.
Are you using Facebreakers and a crit amulet, and how many links does your chest have?

@catfock: Thanks for the suggestion! I personally prefer the permanent reduction from the endurance charges, but i'll mention your method in the gem section.

@Cr4v3n: Around 400% is fine with all crit nodes. You could check for wands with spell dmg, spell crit, cast speed and an open suffix, and then add crit multi with tora (Lv6 for 22-27%).
twitch.tv/enki91

Should be public now, didn't realize the character tab was it's own setting. My gear is also above, some of it was given to me by my friend, have a couple ex currently but not sure what would be most important to upgrade.
Last edited by yoshimtu on Sep 14, 2015, 4:11:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info