Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello,
could you update act 1 tutorial please?
One needs to enter cavern of wrath after killing faigraves before backing to town and getting arc.
"
DukeNyxius wrote:
"
gilas166 wrote:
Should i use Conductivity with enfeeble and cwdt Insdead of Tempest shield?

Been wondering the same, also if there are any drawbacks on leveling up either Conductivity or Tempest Shield to lvl20?

corrupted gloves with elemental weakness are better for offence
or with temporal chains for defence
Last edited by Sonidox on Nov 21, 2018, 11:36:07 AM
I use conductivity to assist in the melting of bosses. It can get overwritten by my cwdt enfeeble, but our cast speed is insane so its easy to throw back on.

To Enki: Awesome build. My favorite this league, thanks!
It would be nice to have a mini guide on how to use the paste bin thing. New player and have no idea where I am supposed to copy and paste that wall of letters. Help would be appreciated.
"
Relentless67 wrote:
It would be nice to have a mini guide on how to use the paste bin thing. New player and have no idea where I am supposed to copy and paste that wall of letters. Help would be appreciated.

download path of building. under ''import from pastebin'' you copy the link url.
@WoIo
Damn congrats, that's a huge achievement! I do have some ideas to overall improve the build and drop its costs further, now here's to hope the patch notes are kind to us :)

@Zdieska
Congrats! From a quick look, the DPS difference comes mostly from the helmet enchant and ele damage added as chaos damage on my weapon, and simply being a lower level and a few minor things here and there. It's probably not worth upgrading further at this point tho, your gear is already pretty decent and Delve is almost over. One thing you should do though is putting quality on your flasks, this will allow for longer uptime and therefore longer DPS/defense buffs during bossfights.

@kingarthy
You could try out the Legacy Vinktar instead of Wise Oak, Legacy Taste of Hate instead of Basalt would make you lose either curse, chill/freeze or bleed immunity so decide for yourself if thats worth it.

@Smush81
blg_RealiZe already answered it, just gotta add the reason why Clarity is linked to that specific CwDt setup is that that's the only place where we have a "free" socket. Clarity is independent from the other two gems and technically doesnt have to be linked to them.

@Doombrew
Minotaur is mostly a mechanics check. Try to learn the AoE radius of his slam duration effect so you can create safe spots while luring him around the arena, he will always jump out at the spot you were on when he started his burrow animation, even if you move afterwards. The lightning bolts apply no debuff if you flame dash through them. Knowing all this lets you trivialize the fight. The same goes for other bosses, movement and good flask management & duration is key. Speaking of flasks, you really need to work on your setup, it will overall improve your char. Your Arcane Surge is also way too high leveled, keep it at Lv8 and link Mana Leech to Orb of Storms until you have a leech Watcher's Eye.

@PollyPiepmatz
It very likely will work. I've got some ideas to improve the setup, but patchnotes will decide if this build will overall get buffed or lose power.

@Neferpitouh
Congrats, great to see you finally got that Lv100! :)

@Trilogyex12
You could replace your shield with a dagger and switch Shield Charge with Whirling Blades. Your character tab is private so I can't check, but unless you have to give up good DPS suffixes for resistances on other slots, Command of the Pit are fine.

@tirrorex
Getting to Cavern of Wrath is already mentioned before Fairgraves, reason being that it's usually not far from the Ship Graveyard Cave and this way you can teleport to town after killing Fairgraves and collect both rewards, instead of having to go to town twice.

@Relentless67
This is actually already in the guide, check out the Path of Building section.
twitch.tv/enki91
hello tried to follow this build, but im having difficulties with shaper guardians now, can someone check my profile and tell me what can i upgrade? i have some exalts to spare. Also got 2 other weapons in 2nd slot (dont know which one is better)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/unu/characters

Thank you :)
"
unu wrote:
hello tried to follow this build, but im having difficulties with shaper guardians now, can someone check my profile and tell me what can i upgrade? i have some exalts to spare. Also got 2 other weapons in 2nd slot (dont know which one is better)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/unu/characters

Thank you :)

You are missing two passive talents for level 94, type /passives in game and to the quests.

I changed your tree

https://pastebin.com/pF11QviP

350 less life, but more mana and 310k shaper dps compare to yours 255k - this should feel better. You don't need chaos res. There is 1 more point left, use it wherever you want.
Turn off clarity and get Clear mind jewel (57-60% spell damage)

Fix your resistances - you are lacking cold and lightning res (lightning res should be your highest), get all the flasks that are recommended in the guide (especially the wise oak).
You can get a new helmet with lab enchant (+1 arc chain or 150% lightning golem bonuses) and fix your resistances this way.
Probably get a new good rare sceptre (use path of building to chose from what is better on poe.trade or try craft it yourself).
The other option is to get lvl 21 arc support gems.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Nov 22, 2018, 2:46:50 AM
Hi , finally got + 1 inpulsa, and have a question: what is the best green support for it?(cant afford to change colors atm)
And why is clear mind, what it gives?
And how to get elder essence worm? seems to be very hard to get one.
here is my build --> looks weird

just tried it and dead at park map boss) 95 lvl
Last edited by YJEN on Nov 22, 2018, 3:41:23 AM
"
YJEN wrote:
Hi , finally got + 1 inpulsa, and have a question: what is the best green support for it?(cant afford to change colors atm)
And why is clear mind, what it gives?
And how to get elder essence worm? seems to be very hard to get one.
just tried it and dead at park map boss) 95 lvl

Added cold is better than other green gems, but the difference between added cold and lightning penetration is HUGE - about 90k DPS (literally 35% more DPS). Recolor it ASAP.
Clear mind is cheap and gives a good damage boost. But you need to turn off clarity
Your flasks are bad.
Remove Coldhearted calculation from your tree and get Inspiration (But if you want more damage and less mana, why not to get Inspiration instead of Arcane will?).
You can get elder essence worm by using orbs of chance on elder's unset ring (but there is a lot of other unique rings with socket, so chance to get exactly essence worm is low)

You got a wrong jewels, you need fragility
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Nov 22, 2018, 4:08:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info