Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Standart setup, all max res - 79%
Spoiler

Uber Elder setup
Spoiler

As Enki said in utube video (just removed wise oak instead of atziri, because of lowest lightning res)
Great build, smooth expirience, thx and gl.
Last edited by ponsq3 on Nov 9, 2018, 3:44:00 PM
"
T0mBombad1l wrote:
@Big_Realize - Definitely want to craft mana, just missing the M1 tier mana craft so i was gonna re-do that once i got the master up. Flask Life Recovery doesn't appear to be an option though for the belt master mods. http://poeaffix.net/ac-belt.html

Click on life recovery rate at this site.
There is an option:
iLvl 20: 5-15 (Tora lvl 3)
hi guys after 3 times uses helps from guys in this topic
now i have 4.3 k h and 1 k shield and 41.5 k dps on arc and 50 k dps with orb storm
and done all t15 maps
plz check my charecter (gear gems jewels passive) and give some advise to make my charecter better and more powerful
and i have 5ex budget if any item from gear need to change with my budget plz tell me
tnx enki and all guys<3<3<3<3
"
babak4121 wrote:
hi guys after 3 times uses helps from guys in this topic
now i have 4.3 k h and 1 k shield and 41.5 k dps on arc and 50 k dps with orb storm
and done all t15 maps
plz check my charecter (gear gems jewels passive) and give some advise to make my charecter better and more powerful
and i have 5ex budget if any item from gear need to change with my budget plz tell me
tnx enki and all guys<3<3<3<3

try to change the tree (especially in red circles), you will get more dexterity, more permanent damage (regardless of the bottles), more effectiveness of shock and speed of caste. You should pay more attention to the items on the character, rather than gems. you pay too much attention to mana. Change either the helmet or the keeper's eye (such as mine, damage if active

Spoiler

experiment, then write what happened)))
change the tree?
i dont think this move is good idea

lets see whats opinion other guys

cheange or not???
"
babak4121 wrote:
change the tree?
i dont think this move is good idea

lets see whats opinion other guys

cheange or not???

I change mine a days ago, and it's a noticeable improvement, the only drawback is the Alchemy wheel, you will really miss those buffs if you are a flask addict.
I did the same on my tree, easier to get dex gear. That +10dex is some big help.

Also tried uber elder first time and got rip hard. Without kaoms boot is a such a bitch fight.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Last edited by Ukanta on Nov 10, 2018, 6:23:35 PM
"
Ukanta wrote:
I did the same on my tree, easier to get dex gear. That +10dex is some big help.

Also tried uber elder first time and got rip hard. Without kaoms boot is a such a bitch fight.

yes (((

i dont want second set for uber...

i have ~8 ex... What would I change?
I started playing when delve started (August), I was a total noob. Today my first character is over, thanks enki !!!
"
I_GameR wrote:

yes (((
i dont want second set for uber...
i have ~8 ex... What would I change?

Just change your Mark of the shaper to a rare ring with cold+lightning resistances, HP and spell damage and use Kaom's roots for uber elder.
Yes, you gonna lose about 15% DPS, but it still gonna feel a lot better. Movement in this fight is everything
And craft life flask recovery rate on your belt(, ES is absolutely worthless
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Nov 10, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info