Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

So, if anyone has a CotB they're willing to let go for a handful of ex worth of currency and trade, hit me up.
Hey,

i have a question which Item should i get next or what should i improve i have around 2 Exalts in my Stash and playing atm. at the Warbands League here is my gear:

Last edited by Seriously12x on Aug 18, 2015, 6:30:37 AM
Hey gang, I just learned a useful trick for getting your Empower/Enlighten/Enhance to lvl2 a bit faster. Buy a Haku weapon, which grants +3% quality to support gems. This will make your Enlighten/Empower gain +15% more xp without having to use GCPs on them. Stick the Haku weapon & gems in your secondary weapon slot until they hit lvl 2.
Last edited by MyopicJoe on Aug 18, 2015, 6:37:00 AM
Nice tip!

I've got a question...why is everyone so enamored with Flame Dash? I recently made the switch from LW and I'm struggling. It doesn't have the range, and, if you are outside the range, you'll walk to a position where you can cast. It's gotten me killed a handful of times. Someone sell me on it.
@Bloodytrailz: I prefer Ice Golems mobility and skillset more, but if you like one of the other golems better you can use them instead of course.

Frost Wall has the advantage of blocking most projectiles and charging enemies away from you, which means blocking out lots of possible damage. With Molten Shell you would take all this damage, at a slightly reduced value IF it's physical.

Cold Pen is superior to Hypothermia when using CotB. In terms of the raw more multiplier they're almost equal (37% vs 39% at lv20), but Cold Pen easily beats those 2% difference once we consider enemy resistances.

Hypothermia also requires the enemy to be chilled for the more multiplier to apply. We can only chill enemies through freezing them, and we simply can't freeze some enemies which means no damage bonus from Hypothermia. With Cold Pen, the more multiplier applies everytime you hit the enemy, also giving us a higher chance to freeze enemies in the first place.

@Seriously12x: I can't see much to improve. It's best at this point to save up a little more and get yourself a good 6L chest.

@MalaikatMaut: I for my part find Flame Dash to be faster and more responsive than LW, while it doesn't even really need any supports to work well. One neat trick for Flame Dash is press shift while using the skill, this will let you move much further.

If you prefer LW though, there's no reason not to use it instead.
twitch.tv/enki91
I like the idea of frost wall when playing solo

But the person i play with is a melee shadow, and frost wall might make his life difficult.

I've been running it in solo, but i'll probably take it off when i'm with him, I'm pretty sure he'd be rather sad if I got him killed hah.

Another question:

What's your opinion of blood dance boots for this build?

I have low dex and am only able to run a lvl 9 poachers mark, so I was thinking if I can build enough resistances and 550+ mana that I could run a blood dance boots and go single curse. (Long term goal would be to get a +1 frenzy blood dance, but those are like 8ex+)

So, here's kind of the overall effects of it
-Lose resistance, HP, Mana from boots
-Gain +9% cast speed, +18% damage vs low life, +3% life regen, more efficient frenzy charge generation and +5 passive skill points refunded from whispers of doom. (And those stats would be boosted if I ever get my hands on a +1 frenzy blood dance)

Just not sure how to weight these gains vs losses.

**With a single curse i could run a Herald Of Thunder+Herald of Ice+ Curse on Hit+Warlords Mark as well for some extra life/mana leech against nearby monsters**
Last edited by Bloodytrailz on Aug 18, 2015, 9:17:10 PM
Could swap frost wall in you CWDT for summon skeletons or a decoy totem. Those provide a damage soaking distraction without the obtrusion.
"
MalaikatMaut wrote:
Could swap frost wall in you CWDT for summon skeletons or a decoy totem. Those provide a damage soaking distraction without the obtrusion.

Totally forgot about skeletons haha, I'll probably slot those in when duoing, thanks!
@Enki: OMG thank you for that Phase Run tip!

@MalaikatMaut: Summon Skeletons is a good idea. Thanks.
Ever tried Pledge of Hands ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info