Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Definitely more life!

Keep up the good work Enki!
I'm a complete noob that started a month ago or so. I kind of duped DeadAndDoom's 3:28 Speedrun setup to open up SSF and have been playing your witch since and am having a lot of fun with it.

While I plan on playing SSF probably as HC, I'm not sure I'd trade 15% DPS for 6% life. While I've had a few deaths, I can't think of an instance where that would have saved me, but it's possible a 15% faster burndown of the enemy may have.

jackieh917 is definitely right, very few people have complained on the forum about not enough life. Many have wanted better DPS.

And we always have bridgeburner's lvl 100 link if anyone wants to go the more life route.

My 2c worth, from an impoverished noob. Go with DPS unless the life progression is just a lot better.

Now, if I could replace the arc sound effect...GGG?
Thanks everyone for your feedback! After lots of brainstorming and testing, i've decided to go with DPS. The progression is just more fluent, together with the new gem setup this should make the build feel much more rounded. I'm also really depending on Delve mechanics here, hopefully they make it easier to get some high life pieces to somewhat even out the life loss. That may be a total hit or miss.
I've also removed some "no life" uniques as consequence, so that people won't end up with too low life by using things recommended in this guide.

@Pangaearocks
I've decided against triggering Orb of Storms. It would possibly make it easier to keep EO and if used, Blind up, but would also remove the ability to proc Arcane Surge with it, since we wouldn't be using any mana to cast OoS.

@Blehblehblehbbb
Without being able to test the new Flame Dash, i've went the safe route and kept Shield Charge for this patch cycle.

@Dovahsith
Thanks, that post should be helpful for some! Wish we could directly link to comments here, i'd add it to the relevant section in guide.

@lokarno93
It will most likely make its way into this build, but i'd like to see first how rare it is. If it turns out to be this leagues Zerphi's Heart, then it may not be a realistic option. It's unlikely but we can't know for sure yet.

@Nishrek
I'd drop both regular jewels.

@Dspayre
Regular Arc in that case. But we can't know yet if there's no way to get a Lv21 Vaal Arc, quality is not too important.

And to everyone else: thanks! Hope you'll enjoy this build version and good luck in Delve!
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 30, 2018, 10:10:47 PM
Is it just me, but it seems like the passive trees are not loading appropriately.
"
avalonmabi wrote:
Is it just me, but it seems like the passive trees are not loading appropriately.

They won't load properly until 3.4 is live, but you can already check the new setup including all leveling trees in the Path of Building setup.
twitch.tv/enki91
Props to you, Enki, for taking the time and energy required to update your guide before the league start. I really appreciate your efforts. May your Delves be deep and fruitful!
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
avalonmabi wrote:

They won't load properly until 3.4 is live, but you can already check the new setup including all leveling trees in the Path of Building setup.

Thanks so much for all your work Enki! I really appreciate the amount of effort and detail you put into your guide and even going the extra mile of having all the leveling trees in a single POB. Can't wait to start SSF with this build.
At the end of Incursion, I hadn't finished with this build.

I guess I know what I'm starting with for this league!

Thanks for your work Enki :)
What do you think about lightning warp over shield charge? I've always been huge fan of it and shield charge just feels clunky for me. Also you can use two sceptres then?
Also what about shroud of ligtness and its elemental penetration built in? Could be even upgrade to inpulsa in my opionion
Last edited by Czoken on Aug 31, 2018, 2:23:17 AM
"
also why https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rathpith_Globe removed in this build?

In Incursion league I didn't saw the point of the extra spell block. And the increased spell damage from Rath pith isn't even close to the extra damage of Ahn's Heritage as well as the +3% to max resist.

Btw enki, thanks for those quick updates lucky u can start already today or? Still have to wait til Monday to start and this time Ssf, I know you told me in the beginning of incursion as well. Quick update I did finished almost every content on xbox except über elder, so will try it once more over the weekend. But über atziri wasn't that easy either but probably of lacking the mechanics of those guys,ya well can just get better next league.

Good luck. (you're going again for ssf?)
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
Bhaalberith Incursion lvl96 Elementalist Arc build.
BrindalynnOdessa Delve SSF lvl91 Elementalist Arc build.
Last edited by Nhmrath on Aug 31, 2018, 5:12:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info