Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Here we go
I am leveling my first toon, its going great, thanks.

My question is: "THE THREE DRAGONS GOLDEN MASK" + Malachai's Artifice Unset Ring viable for late game?

I found this, and it seems to work, I put in a flame golem In the ring, to proc equilibrium for me, and my shocks seem to freeze minions due to the mask!

Im guessing its fine for now, but can you test how it works late game?
Last edited by SweatyFingers on Aug 9, 2018, 11:23:25 PM
quick question about the build, im running it in the incursion event and am currently level 89, havent ran into many issues yet, however i noticed i rarely ever use shield charge(just prefer flame dash/running with quicksilver up instead) any suggestion on a replacement gem for shield charge setup? possibly something with a bit more survivability or tankiness(double beyond hurts) also without shield charge in the build, is a spirit shield/unique shield still the best option for me? or would a 2nd weapon push more dmg? if so what offhand should i look for? thanks for reading :D
Last edited by Mtntech on Aug 10, 2018, 6:04:06 PM
can u make the max dps gear for this build
Can I do the endgame with Inpulsa 5L?
"
Enki91 wrote:

Out of interest, did you happen to go back and pick up the Exalt Orb that dropped?
Thanks OP for a masterfully crafted guide ! I'm currently using this build on the incursion event and having loads of fun :D
@DanteSHK

Vortex, Tempest Shield or Cold Snap all work. The last one isn't listed in the guide yet, but will be implemented in 3.4. Keeping up Orb of Storms also has the same effect.

@Togwaggle

Shouldn't have issues with this gear, life is probably just low due to missing it on helmet and missing some nodes. I'd also replace the mastercraft on your weapon for attack speed, will make avoiding stuff with shield charge easier. The rest comes down to learning the fights, the Uber Vaal duo is probably the hardest since there's not too much room to avoid their skills. You should be able to tank 1-2 Uber Atziri spears, the rest should be avoided.

I've done HogM in SSF, but kept dying to some LLRF Scorching Ray char with crazy ES regen, if you equip a Balefire for that or are lucky enough not to run into that guy it should be possible.

@aephemerae

In SSF i've just leveled six copies of each damage support gem to 20/20 in my secondary weapon slots and vaaled. My 21/20 gems in Standard are mostly remnants of old leagues.

@wackygoose

You still need to use a sceptre for shield charge, doesn't matter if you socket the gem in there or not. I've just socketed it in my gloves to test something for next patch.

@SweatyFingers

It's too unreliable for endgame. Our chance to freeze and crit are both too low to really make use of it, and for the ring you just lose too many other good stats and the golem doesn't work reliable enough to gain the "mini-EE" from that ring all the time.

@Mtntech

You'd actually lose survivability without Shield Charge, it's good to quickly avoid predictable skills in high tier bossfights without being limited to charges and you can apply Fortify with it, if it's resonable in that situation. Gaining another Flask by giving up the Quicksilver can also be a defensive or offensive boost.

If you still want to get rid of Shield Charge, i'd still recommend using Ahn's Heritage since it's just a good offensive + defensive shield. The gems can be replaced by either a fully buffed Decoy Totem with Empower and Minion & Totem Ele Res, or maybe Vaal Haste or Vaal grace with Inc Duration.

@royal_black

Kinda pointless, since none of it really exists on the market, so even if you somehow had the currency you couldn't buy it.

@Fummon

Yes, but the fights will expectedly take longer so it helps to know the fights and what to avoid. 150k Shaper DPS is the absolute minimum you need for that fight, everything else except for Uber Elder should also be doable as long as you're above that treshold.

@Pangaearocks

Yes, i've picked all currency that dropped after recording.

@Warf56 & isspissdicounass: Thanks! Glad you both like it :)

@all: Been trying lots of improvements for 3.4 recently. Assuming nothing drastically changes, you can expect an even smoother leveling experience, more speed and about ~15% more damage.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 12, 2018, 8:28:24 AM
Can Ball Lightning be used instead of Orb of Storms? I don't particularly enjoy being so close to bosses
Any recommendations on upgrades for my character? MeowArc is the one I'm currently playing. (please let me know if it's not public, I think I set it correctly but I'm not 100% sure) I have an Inpulsa's, I'm just having trouble 6l'ing it so far. I've put about 500 fuse in so far.. hopefully I get it soon. I have about 3ex in currency right now, my thought was to buy a 21/20 Vaal Arc and start saving to buy Empower Lvl4.

One other question, do you think Inpulsa's will start to push me into higher tier maps? I feel like I'm fine life/mana wise but the damage output makes killing a little bit slower than I'm use to with other builds I've played. Admittedly, those builds had a lot more currency dumped into them though.

Overall, I really like this build a lot and it's super fun to play. One of the best written guides on the forums, great job Enki!
Last edited by xMalachi on Aug 12, 2018, 11:45:41 AM
Is a 5-linked inpulsa stronger then a 6 linked Tabula Rasa ( in terms of offensive, defensive its obvious ;-)) ?
This usually means leaving out the efficacy support gem in the setup i think.

Thanks

// nice build by the way, and best guide of course. Leveling was easy, and playing so far based on tabula, goldrim and lochtonial caress coupled with ahn´s heritage and doryani´s catalyst.
only problem seems to be mana sustain ... casting the trap for each mob seems a little odd :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info