Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi Enki

I've made a few changes to my gear - upgraded some.

had to put res gems in my belt to cap resistances.

where can you see that i can improve on.
"
phalen78 wrote:
Hi Enki

I've made a few changes to my gear - upgraded some.

had to put res gems in my belt to cap resistances.

where can you see that i can improve on.

Not Enki, but I saw your ring. Elemental damage with attack doesn't work with spell.
Last edited by xBayoeLx on Jul 12, 2018, 6:07:14 AM
Was having a lot of trouble with red elder. Then I bit the bullet and bought the recommended enchant on kaom's roots. Holy cow! Went from taking 5% of his damage per portal to killing him on one portal.
First of all, sorry for my lack of replies here recently. I've been fully concentrating on finishing Lv100 in SSF, now that that's done I got some more time again. Thanks to everyone who took their time to reply to any questions here, i'll go over anything that has been unanswered now:

@DasPizzar: We use Beacon of Ruin mostly for the fixed Shock, which together with enough Shock Effect allows us to shock everything for the maximum 50%. The Proliferation it grants is just a nice addition.

@Dahj: Yeah, won't need the mana flask with that anymore. With the current enchant prices i'd go with Lightning Golem Buff Effect, it gives similar damage increases than the other two and also a clearspeed boost on top.

@raulbsc: Yeah you can play this in Standard without any changes, even got access to the +3 Arc Chain enchant there if you can afford it.

@marcelopeewee: This probably comes down to some errors in the passive tree, missing Vortex, unoptimized flask setup and simply inexperience with the fights. First thing you should do is spec out of Elemental Focus, Nimbleness and maybe a random lifenode to get Alchemist, Sanctity and the three attack+cast speed nodes at shadow start. Next is drop Minion & Totem Elemental Resistance support and one golem, and put CwDt + Vortex into your gear. Then work on your flask setup, replace the Hybrid with an Eternal Life Flask, put quality on all flasks and roll them properly, once you have a Watcher's Eye also replace the mana flask with Atziri's Promise.

@mynameishated: Good point. Not planning to change the tree for this patch anymore but it's noted for next patch.

@xBayoeLx: It includes Shock Effect.

@Svenux: Your Flask setup still needs lots of work. I'd recommend Eternal Life - Basalt - Sulphur - Atziri's Promise - Wise Oak/Mana Flask, then put quality on all and roll them.

@qwerty22121998: You could look for a pair of boots with more resistances, that would allow you to put Flask Duration mastercraft on belt and use a DPS amulet. Also Flasks, your current setup is all over the place, something like those on my SSF char would work better.

@Juicebxxx: Hey man, your character tab is currently not public, can you please change that in your privacy settings?

@gfurm: You could try out the Lightning Golem Buff Effect enchant, that will be a significant boost to Shield Charge speed and it should be not too hard to craft something similar to your current helmet on such a base.

@threefco: Thank You! Currently i'm not planning to write any other guides, since I couldn't put as much effort into maintaining multiple guides.

@phalen78: Flasks, Belt and replace one ring with an Essence Worm. Your Arcane Surge is also way too high level, get a new one in town and keep it at Lv9.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Jul 12, 2018, 10:04:42 AM
Done brother, thanks in advance
Just checked your updated guide from 7th July (Gem setup) its not worth going for efficacy support is more expensive then Empower lvl 3 + you dont realy need Quality on Efficacy support gem. It dont increase your dmg in anyway just lucky buff is longer. Currently Empower lvl 3 is worth 6-8 chaos vs Efficacy LvL 20 is worth 10+ chaos so its worth going for empower now.Of course in start of the new league is efficacy going to be better cause Empower will be expensive but later its better in allways to go for Empower. Hope I helped you.
TBH I am playig PoE just 1 month and I followed your guide from the start of my gameplay until now Thank you for great guide.
Last edited by Mikizzek on Jul 12, 2018, 12:51:35 PM
Hi guys! I'm back again. And the old question still, Can I get some advice for my character? I am having a hard time encountering T10 map boss (Orchard Garden or something). She keeps throwing that green vomit things at me and I am down. I just got ripped off real hard by buying that Doryani's Catalyst Scepter for 1ex. I thought those high stats were worth it T.T. Should I save up for the Inpulsa next? Or should I change jewels, amulets, rings... Everytime I made changes on amulets and rings making me headache because of the elemental resistances :(. My character's name is CuteHotMee. Thanks!
He says to do exactly what you just wrote with empower....
@Juicebxxx: Switch your Jade and Diamond Flasks with a Basalt and Sulphur Flask, aim for a Wrath Mana Leech Watcher's Eye and maybe replace boots with a more resistant-heavy pair, so you can get a DPS amulet. Also replace Herald of Thunder with Decoy Totem and once you got the Watchers, Siphoning Trap + Conductivity to CwDt + Vortex. I'd also recommend to get the Alchemist cluster and the attack/cast speed nodes in shadow start first before going for the last jewel socket.

@Mikizzek: Efficacy actually affects out damage through its generic more spell damage modifier, and is way easier to level up than Empower.

@zzonci: Save up for Inpulsa, maybe even get a 5L in the meantime and replace that Hybrid Flask with a Wise Oak, the rest looks not bad.
twitch.tv/enki91
Your the man appreciate the fast reply, honestly only reason I'm doing ok is because your guide. Do you have any others

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info