Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Thirtyeight wrote:
"
Jamie wrote:
"
Thirtyeight wrote:
So, an Inpulsa dropped for me, and I was able to six socket it. I burned through my fusings trying to six link it. If I can get at least a 5 link, is it worth wearing that instead of my current six link? If so, which gem should I give up?

A 5-link Inpulsa is absolutely worth it. You'll notice the difference immediately.

Ok, then which gem should I give up?

do u have empower LVL4? i think not so
give up this one, but let this leveling in other gear or in weapon swap
Last edited by magnushiden on Jul 4, 2018, 6:08:34 PM
Recently upgraded my gems and some gear pieces but I am still struggling with most Shapers Guardians. Clearing any map is fine, but boss fights are very challenging.. Any suggestions?
@toiletdrake: RIP, the fight is really tough. Did you try all the changes listed in my Uber Elder section, or did you just went in as is?

@RustyCrank_POE: If you don't need the defense from a second ring and it doesn't make you drop other, better DPS/speed increases in other slots then sure, why not.

@Thirtyeight: Yeah, use the Inpulsa's. The 6L gem setup is listed in order of important, so drop the last gem in line (Empower/Innervate).

@Belqta: Penetration gem is always a must for single-element builds in my eyes, unless you're Inquisitor. Assuming the enemy has 0% Lightning Resistance, a Lv20 Lightning Penetration will lower its resistance to -37%. Now in a very simplified formula (no shock, no extra damage from remaining chains etc.) this will result in 14428.68 * 1.37 = 19767.29 damage, but infact your real damage will be even higher due to all the hidden modifiers i've mentioned in the main mechanics section.

And that's towards a 0% resistance enemy, in real mapping situations you will often face enemies with way higher base resistance, or gaining resistance through map mods and/or monster auras, where Lightning Penetration will become even more effective.

@luorax: Efficacy is an interesting option that i'll keep in mind for the next patch version. Empowers true value was in the 9th chain at Lv24 Arc, but since GGG pushed that back to Lv26 it requires even more investment now, more than I expect the majority of people will go for.

The biggest issue of Mastermind + Beacon is that you'll have to drop Paragon, and with that lose your reliable leech source, a good defensive option and won't be able to do Atziri and reflect maps with Arc. Liege is also a very good damage and clearspeed source, which unless you wanna focus on farming bosses is overall more valuable than a little more single target damage.

@Hyperionkek: Don't need to change anything, the perma Onslaught + another DPS flask are enoug hto make up the damage difference. I've tried Intuitive Leap to grab Overcharged and Dreamer and didn't like it, too unreliable and the jewel socket is worth more than that little gain.

For MF, pretty much just the usual - Ventors, Biscos, Sadimas, Goldwyrm - it really depends how much survivability you can afford to drop. In low tier maps it won't matter much, in red maps you should have a good lifepool and capped resistances.

@Ovenschotel: Your character tab is private, unfortunately can't check.
twitch.tv/enki91
Sorry about that, should be visible now
"
It can only drop from Inya at the end of the Unbearable Whispers prophecy chain, so it can be deterministically farmed in SSF.
While technically true, drop rate of silver coins makes it the same as saying you can deterministically farm specific helmet enchantment.
Hello great guide , playing poe after 2 years when i 1st tried it , but quit it due to lack of loot filter ( didn't follow any guide then). I am ~lvl 80 and having the 6th gem in arc setup is beyond my mana regen when taking dmg( surving with flask and running around when out of manaor dying) . Do you recommend using a spell mana reduction gem or maybe a mana regen jewel or had an idea of adding assassin's mark gem to the cwdt set up of enfeeble and immortal call. Thanks for the guide , having fun playing poe now.
Hey guys I am lvl 82 atm and have ok ish gear, was just wondering if the single target damage will get any better? (character is Vic_Arc)

In my opinion this is a tier 1 clear build, with perma onslaught, fast shield charge and one tapping entire packs. Buuut, I want a build for farming red maps, and at least now both red map bosses and incursion bosses take an age to die, if this doesn't get any better I might as well pull the plug now :( but I don't want to
@Ovenschotel: I hope you're not trying to do them with that full MF setup you currently got equipped. Not sure what your real gearset looks like, nothing in particular wrong with the non-MF pieces you currently wear.

@zecoratul: I've done Unbearable Whispers V 5x now in SSF. Silver Coins are relatively easy to sustain with properly rolled maps and rolling strongboxes if needed, Temple also helps currently. That said, it's of course still RNG, like almost everything, just that this can be specifically farmed.

@theFirstOne: Your character tab is currently hidden so I can't check, but make sure that you have the right gem setup and any of the mana sustain options listed in mapping section.

@Raif_Stormcrow: It will get better, you still have lots of room there. Most of your DPS gems are still Lv18 without quality, Lv20/21 Vaal Arc alone is 20-30% more base damage. Add in small details like more/better jewels, enchants, Alchemist cluster + Flask Duration on belt and quality on flasks, and DPS ring/ammy and it'll stack up much higher.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thank you for the information luorax and Enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Raif_Stormcrow: It will get better, you still have lots of room there. Most of your DPS gems are still Lv18 without quality, Lv20/21 Vaal Arc alone is 20-30% more base damage. Add in small details like more/better jewels, enchants, Alchemist cluster + Flask Duration on belt and quality on flasks, and DPS ring/ammy and it'll stack up much higher.

Thanks for your quick reply, will keep at it :)
Last edited by VickTorry on Jul 2, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info