Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
axelw wrote:
Guys, i have 3ex, what gear should i focus to obtain now ? Weapon, Helm rings and belts ? Im farming humility atm (6/9) , so i will skip the chests for now.

I've checked your gear, it seems you focus mainly on MF. First thing you should do is put life with Haku on your boots. Then i'd recommend to get some jewelry with life, mana regen and IIR if you wanna keep MF, after that get some solid crit wands with 10%+ cast speed and 80%+ crit.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi i came back to game after a few months, and my skill tree was reseted, i have my witch build from this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121562/page/1

but ther is no update to 2.0

then i want to try this build, i allocated my points, my arc have 12k DPS but i have huge mana issues. i can clear pack of monsters then i need wait few seconds to refill. Can you help me with my mana ?
@ober_PL: Hey mate, i've checked your gear and you miss lots of needed many regen, which causes your mana issues. There's also lots of suboptimal unique choices, most notable is Romiras Banquet.
You lose all your power charges on crit, and the purpose of this build is to crit alot - replace it with a life/mana/mana regen/res ring and Added Lightning Damage with Power Charge on Crit.
Pyre, Lioneyes Paws and Three Dragons are also bad for us, replace them with gear recommended in the gear section. All these changes should make sustaining mana easier for you and leave you with an overall better build experience.
twitch.tv/enki91
I'm having a lot of fun with this build, so thank you for the guide!

Have you tried running flesh offering?

I've put flesh offering into the 4 link CwDT instead of warlords mark, which I've attached to HoT instead.

I think this gives me more range on warlords, so i get more leech and carry endurance charges more often. Flesh offering is up 90% of the time, so little spike zips around very quickly blinding things, and I still have enfeeble onto anything actually hitting me. (I haven't had the spare points for dual curse, and this works reasonably well with single. Warlords goes onto most mobs, then anything hitting me with phys overwrites with enfeeble - most mobs die before then though. I'm still working through my 72 maps so I expect I'll need proper dual curse as I go higher).

I also found that wrath took too much mana, but I am lacking that on gear so it's probably fixable...
Last edited by Qahrahm on Jul 21, 2015, 5:49:13 PM
Hey Enki, please can you check my gear for me I seem to be taking insane amounts of Physcial damage (mainly some bosses) i'm tempted to run HoT + AA Curse on hit warlords with HoT and notes on this idea?

(instead of wrath)
Last edited by Raptoot on Jul 21, 2015, 8:51:30 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:

@honerpro: Spec into that +10 Int node leading to Whispers of Doom, and you can respec the +10 Int and +10 Str nodes between Elemental Dominion and MoM.

Also, no need to pay anything for advice. This is a guide after all :)

Alrite thanks!

Well alrite :).

Got one question, I got Kingsguard, should I try 6 link it or is it better to 6 link CoD/Rare chest? Got everything else pretty much covered so feels like I can get rid of Tabula and focus on a 6 linked chest with all my currency. Or maybe get Maligaro's Virtuosity?
Sorry if you answered this already. How important is that flask grouping in the skill tree. Is there a formula or a site that can tell me how much %duration adds in seconds to a flask's buff?

Thanks for this guide! I am really enjoying this witch.

p.s. Any tips on finding fussing's? And is it worth using them on a 5 or 6 socket armor to attempt a 5/6 link. Your awesome!
this build is just amazing thx
Hi, is the Kingsguard still your preferred chest piece?

If possible can you check out my character.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MGJanes/characters

What would you guys recommend me doing first; buying a enlighten gem? Uping my current gems quality? Getting better gear? I was using my 5-link Kingsguard but I tried to six link it and failed. I vaal orbed my tabula and "bricked" it, it has the coloured sockets I want for a 5L so I'm using it for now lol.
Last edited by MGJanes on Jul 22, 2015, 2:11:39 AM
Love the build so far, but I seem to get destroyed by bosses now. The one thing I know for sure I'm low on is life on my gear, but is there anything you would recommend I upgrade first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info