Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Hello Enki! Thank you for your guide, level 50s on Xbox now as a first time player and it's been very helpful.

Two questions.

1. Your Immortal has a base .4 second duration whenever Cast on Damage is triggered right? What % of uptime during taking damage is that? I imagine there's a cooldown between Cast on Damage triggers, so I'm curious how impactful this .4 second duration is.

2. I tried to mimic your Kitava set-up using Cast on Damage, Desecrate, Bone Offering and Conductivity all below lvl 40 req. But I haven't really noticed being significantly tankier.

Wondering if it's because I need to manually cast Bone Offering for the right times and with multiple corpses from multiple desecrate triggers, but that's not what you're getting from Kitava...
I also noticed that your set-up for Kitava doesn't follow the normal order for Cast on Damage, I don't know if Kitava follows a different trigger order, but your desecrate would trigger after your Bone Offering right?

I'm also considering that the immortality I was expecting after getting Bone Offering with Ascendancy was a bit silly :D

Hi there! The CwDt + Immortal Call setup is mostly helpful against quick successive hits, for example all the projectiles hitting you after killing a Porcupine pack or monsters using any form of Barrage, but not so much to generally avoid all physical damage due to its internal 250ms cooldown.
For that we have high block and a Basalt Flask, which in return aren't as reliable for the successive small hits.

The issue with your CwDt + Bone Offering setup is that you need to get hit for it to work, and that your Bone Offering gives much less block and life gained on block due to the low level.
Manually casting a high level Bone Offering will make you much tankier and is more reliable when you need it the most. Mapbosses usually have a magic pack nearby for the initial cast, and by the time it runs out you probably got some new corpses triggered with Desecrate.

I've tested different gem orders in Kitava's Thirst and came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter, Bone Offering couldn't be triggered by the initial cast in any case unless there were already corpses around.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi, I have watched your video (apex of sacrifice) where you seem to be taking out slower projectiles support out of your chest. But when fighting vessels your balls are significantly slower than normal. Is there a gem that does this?
"
Hi, I have watched your video (apex of sacrifice) where you seem to be taking out slower projectiles support out of your chest. But when fighting vessels your balls are significantly slower than normal. Is there a gem that does this?

I have the reduced Ball Lightning Speed enchant on my Kitava's Thirst.
twitch.tv/enki91
"

Would 45% reduced speed be much better than 40% increased ball lightning damage? I know that +X% damage doesn't really stack well. And does the reduced speed reduce the travel distance of the ball or does it extend the duration?

Is there a way to target a specific enchantment on a helm? Or are they only from lab and you buy it from other players

How often do you use your defensive flasks? That may be why I feel squishy? Before every pack? And just basalt?
Last edited by Mianhaeobsidia on Jan 9, 2018, 10:46:47 AM
"
"

Would 45% reduced speed be much better than 40% increased ball lightning damage? I know that +X% damage doesn't really stack well. And does the reduced speed reduce the travel distance of the ball or does it extend the duration?

Is there a way to target a specific enchantment on a helm? Or are they only from lab and you buy it from other players

How often do you use your defensive flasks? That may be why I feel squishy? Before every pack? And just basalt?

It does both, reduces travel length and increases duration in which the balls will be within AoE range.
The 40% damage enchants are generally the weakest ones, only recommend if there's nothing better like in case of RF or ED.

Unfortunately it's not possible to specifically farm an enchant, if the specific one you aim for isn't for sale on the helmet you want to use then your best bet will be rolling a dedicated lab farmer, and do all the Darkshrines for the possibility of another enchanting device usage.

I try to use my flasks only when i'm expecting to get hit, if there's a pack with physical skills i'll use the Basalt, if it's something ranged i'll use Sulphur and Vinktar if it's lightning damage.
Except for when i'm tired, then i just hit them all and hope they're back up on next pack.
It's something you will just develop with time, until then i'd recommend try to keep Basalt and Sulphur up as much as possible.
twitch.tv/enki91
kappa nvm
Last edited by bakaro22 on Jan 10, 2018, 9:23:30 AM
Been playing this build all season and loving it. I do occasionally run into mana issues though, was wonderting if there was a viable way to work mana leech into the build? Im level 87 if that makes a difference.

Whoops, I am the above poster, and had not realised i was on a different account 0_0.

Same question though, my character should be able toi be viewed from this account :) Thanks!
As someone who is quite new i would just like to say thank you for making the guide so indepth its pretty easy to follow even as a first time poe player :)
@ChristianoRenaulto: The most reliable way is a Watcher's Eye with Wrath Mana Leech mod, which is quite expensive. Technically you could get an elder ring with Warlord's Mark on Hit or put Warlord's Mark into your Kitava's Thirst, but that would require to either drop Conductivity or get a +1 curse amulet. There's also the leech boot enchant, but it's not reliable on bosses.

Your gear looks fine to me, but your jewels got some upgrade potential and you're missing the 25% mana regen node in witch start. That node itself might already fix the problem, give it a try.

@dopium: Thanks!
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Jan 10, 2018, 3:23:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info