Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Guerre74 wrote:
Should I go for 6L Inpulsa or Pledge first?

I'd go with Inpulsa first to get a nice single target boost.
twitch.tv/enki91
Maybe I will come back to this build later :D
Hey mate.

Thanks for the guide, loving going back to the early days when I played Arc quite a bit. Quick question. I am having a bit of trouble with mana sustain now that I have gotten rid of Warlord's Mark/Blasphemy. Any ideas? My regen might not be high enough maybe?

Thanks.
Hello and thanks alot for the build.
I´m new to the Game and love the playstyle of this one.

But, I have a (maybe stupid?) question.

In the Level Segment (act4) & in your Current Gear you say/show to use the Desecrate/Bone Offering Gems.

I mean, i know i can summon corpses with Desecrate and have them Explide with Bone Offering.
But my Question is, why would I do that? I have not a single Pet/Zombie or such active (or did i miss something?). And From the Tooltip the only benefit i see is that Minions are granted chance to block spells & attacks.

Would someone be so kind telling me why i would want to go through that trouble when i have no Minions active?

Or does it benefit me in an other way?

Sorry if the question is dumb.
Sorry for double post and sry for the Question.

I found the part where you answere that we get the bony through Ascendancy.

Any tips for how to improve single target early on? I'm blowing through maps, but bosses are taking 3-7mins to kill each time.
Hello.

Just buy a second Pledge, so i have one for Arc 5link and one for Ball Lightning 4link, so i can buy Inpulsa's chest in a very low price, becouse don't need more then four links on it( 2-3C max). Buffed dp s in fight i 18k-20k, have only T3-4 maps, but omg, it's soooooo fast. Everithyng is melting around me, Quicksilver flask is always in duty, don't stop, gogogo.... Sorry, but it's so good :)

I play the old 3.0 two curse build, becouse it's faster. I only stop to cast Orb of storms, no time to Rallying Cry, and the 2% mana leach is way betted with Warlord's Mark. Maybe later i can put a high level selfcast Molten Sell to somewhere. But now it's totaly awesome.

The mana problem is only solved by a 6link Pledge, then one cast is not 180 mana, only 105 (if i remember good from the last league). Now they are 8-9 ex, so unreachable, but few weeks, one month and it's go down to 4-4,5 ex, then i can buy it. Then i need another one :) omg...

This the 4th-5th Arc build thath i play (in game from beta), but this is the most satisfying, to play with (second best is the old Three Dragon helmet-Pyre ring-Double Doryani's Catalyst). Best christmas present for me, thank you again.
And Merry Christmas to everyone.
Thanks a lot for the build. I am very new to the game and are having fun with it. I have one question though. It seems to me that this build doesn’t have a source of endurance charge. How does immortal call work?
@Stricko: Try out a Spirited Response and keep up Rallying Cry, if that doesn't help get some of the mana regen nodes or mana regen on gear.

@Steven_Stone: Would need to look at your char to give a proper answer, but unfortunately your character tab is hidden.

@Dehogyde: Thanks, glad you like it :)

@nkstnkst: Immortal Call has a base duration of 0.4s, Endurance Charges heavily boost this duration but aren't needed for the base duration to work.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello! Thanks alot for the guide! I mean really.. I checked for hours and hours for a guide that could help me as a new player to the game, and your act for act lvling guide was just great. And i have a blast with the arc build.
But now when i got to endgame, i dont know what happened, i changed all the gems and i got 5link pledge nad inpulsa, all the rest is same as guide, but i have extreme mana problems, never had any Before. Dont know why, but i guess its because i got 100% increase mana cost (needed it for kitavas thirst)
but my arc skill COSTs 198 now... and ball lighnting 172, so if i remove it i wont have 100, so its a bit tricky situation, can i somehow just increase my mana cost with 20% instead of the 100% ? And will the skill cost 100 or more when they are MAX lvl? Or will i Always be needing a special mana increase for skills? I hope you understand what im saying hehe.

And i see your final build you play without mana flask, how is that possible? Is spirited response working even when you block the attack/spell?

Can i use mana leech somehow? How and where should i use it?

Thanks again for an awesome guide, and great to see that you are still Active in it.
Last edited by Zhorah on Dec 25, 2017, 10:48:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info