Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thank you, Enki!

What versions are people running? CI CotB Inquisitor looks neat, but Skyforth :(
Last edited by tainium on Mar 4, 2017, 8:37:17 AM
HI im trying out this build for the first time but at the end of act4 normal i feel like im doing no damage really is it because my gear is bad or i am doing something wrong.
@tainium: You could substitute them with Valyrium, but then have to manually keep power charges up with Orb of Storms.

@lackseyelids: Your chest is the main issue here. It reduces your cast speed by 10%, which is a pretty substantial downside early on, and also adds a Lv5 Elemental Proliferation gem to your socketed Arc, which gives a 28% less damage multiplier.

Change it asap, and look out for atleast one 4L for your Lightning Tendrils to boost single target damage.
twitch.tv/enki91
so you're now using Lightning Tendrils as main skill or just for bosses?

also why lighting golem in cotb build.
So all of these builds use the same passive tree? Or where are the different trees?
"
kaaya26 wrote:
so you're now using Lightning Tendrils as main skill or just for bosses?

also why lighting golem in cotb build.

Arc is still our main skill, Tendrils is for tanky bosses and other stuff like some essence rares, that you can't easily burst down with Arc. I was hoping for a treshold jewel filling that role, but no luck this patch.

Lightning Golem is just to maximize whirl and cast speed, but you can use any golem you want, or none at all if you prefer that.

"
gregnog wrote:
So all of these builds use the same passive tree? Or where are the different trees?

Scroll to the bottom at Alternative Setups, each has their tree, gem setup and other stuff posted in its respective spoiler.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Mar 4, 2017, 10:56:45 PM
At what point does the defense of Grace surpass Enfeeble? Just wondering so I know when to swap...
"
At what point does the defense of Grace surpass Enfeeble? Just wondering so I know when to swap...

No easy answer to this, as it depends on many things. I would say, switch to Grace once you reach Act 4 Merciless and slowly start to work towards your endgame gear while grinding Dried Lake.
twitch.tv/enki91
Would you guys suggest any leveling unique items for faster gameplay while leveling ?
"
Krila wrote:
Would you guys suggest any leveling unique items for faster gameplay while leveling ?

Just the usual caster leveling uniques - Lifesprig, Reverberation Rod, Axiom Perpetuum, Wanderlust, Goldrim, Tabula Rasa and whatever else might fit.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info