Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Naruboku wrote:
Awesome Enki, can't wait for this weekend I guess! Anything to tease us a little? :)

Spoiler

There will be a total of five different builds, one main build and four specific ones for higher budgets.
twitch.tv/enki91
Ugh, had to be the ultimate hardcore-tease out of all the things! Really excited and impressed you are so dedicated to this and are even able to push out 4 alternative versions. It would be really cool if the pros and cons of the builds could be listed too, that was probably one of the things that made decisions with the old build a little hard (I just went with the regular build, because I had no idea what advantages the Staff build or double void battery would bring, if it was superior to just double rare-wand or even way inferior, but a fun alternative, purposes are quite unclear)

Would imagine it something like
"Build 1: Your basic build, for every budget, can easily clear up to t15 maps and uber lab, Uber Atziri and Shaper probably not possible though"

"Build 2: Advanced version of the main build, certain respecs and expensive specific items needed, can easily clear uber lab and can take on Shaper"

"Build 3: ES version, pretty much the most viable version but very budget heavy, can do pretty much anything"

(of course everything just made up, but you should get what I mean. Would just make it overall easier if someone is like "Well, I've been farming a while with the basic build and actually want to take on heavier stuff since I could certainly afford it" so they can decide if its more worth to max out those items you need for the basic one or its rather worth to invest into other versions items already and move on)

Sorry for textwall, appreciate the work mate! (everything just small suggestions in here, chances are you already have plans in those directions)
That's a good idea. I was actually still pretty unsure how to go about it, mainly also because i'm already hitting the post limit cap.
Can't really go into much detail about the extra builds, so a short pro/con list seems like the best way to go.
twitch.tv/enki91
Breaking down the skill gem links for those interested.

In order of left to right:
Vaal Discipline + Increased Duration
Immortal Call + Increased Duration + CWDT (Probably combined with Enfeeble in 4-link)
Whirling Blades + Fortify + Faster Attacks
Assassin's Mark + Blasphemy
Enfeeble + Increased Duration + CWDT
Arc + Lightning Penetration + Spell Echo + Empower(?)
Summon Stone Golem
Lightning Tendrils + Life Leech + Elemental Focus + Lightning Penetration +Increased Critical Damage + Spell Echo
Purity of Lightning (The overcap.)

Nodes:
Survivalist
Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics

Speculation:
Aura Setup Purity of Lightning + Enlighten + Grace + ?
Decoy Totem setup in offhand shield.
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
Naruboku wrote:
Awesome Enki, can't wait for this weekend I guess! Anything to tease us a little? :)

Spoiler

There will be a total of five different builds, one main build and four specific ones for higher budgets.

mmm the Occultist, my favorite bae XD sounds interesting
Last edited by Giammafix on Feb 3, 2017, 1:38:08 PM
would these be good weaps for this build?

Spoiler
Rarity: Unique
Axiom Perpetuum
Bronze Sceptre
--------
One Handed Mace
Quality: +9% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 11-21 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 9
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
Str: 22
Int: 142
--------
Sockets: B-B-B
--------
Item Level: 45
--------
12% increased Elemental Damage
--------
Adds 3 to 6 Fire Damage to Spells
Adds 2 to 5 Cold Damage to Spells
Adds 1 to 10 Lightning Damage to Spells
6% increased Cast Speed
140% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
--------
The worst of Axiom were imprisoned by more than iron.
Spoiler
Rarity: Unique
Axiom Perpetuum
Bronze Sceptre
--------
One Handed Mace
Quality: +9% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 11-21 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 9
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
Str: 22
Int: 142
--------
Sockets: B-B-B
--------
Item Level: 45
--------
12% increased Elemental Damage
--------
Adds 3 to 6 Fire Damage to Spells
Adds 2 to 5 Cold Damage to Spells
Adds 1 to 10 Lightning Damage to Spells
6% increased Cast Speed
140% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
--------
The worst of Axiom were imprisoned by more than iron.
lol idk how to post the items like you guys do lol sorry bout that
Finally finished the update, only took about 15hrs because i'm so good at staying focused.
Will check for typos or layout improvements tomorrow, this should work for now.

Hope the new setup works better for everyone!

@conevin: Axiom Perpetuum are good for leveling, but nothing for endgame.
You can link items by opening the comment window, then click on your character icon on the top left and click on the item to link it.
twitch.tv/enki91
Wh... Big changes here... Huge ones...
I wonder about some things, which were from the almost beginning (I first time saw this build when it had Frost Wall you've changed.

* Why you've removed call Of TYhe Brotherhood ring? I remember it gave good survivability by freezing enemies. CotB was a staple of this build as far as I remember
* Also you changed from Elementalist to Occultist. Why? To increase EHP?

Thanks for updating build, I would like simply to understand why you've made so drastic changes
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Hi,

I was following the previous build.
I am currently at level 44, just reach Cruel Act1.

As I work all day, I don't have much time to play.

Should I start a new char and follow the new build or the old build still is good enough for the end-game???

Best regards,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info