Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

On the topic of switching out gems for bosses --

I'll be the first to admit, I did this to myself...

So I had Storm Call 0/20, Less Duration 0/20, and Life Leech 0/20 in my inventory on the far left column for easy switching out.

I decided to clean out some of the gems in my tabs. I notes the ones that were leveled, had quality, or were otherwise worth something, and put them on the market.

What remained was a big pile of vendor trash gems. So I loaded up my inventory to the brim, and them vendored all the gems.

I was running and map and went to swap gems out for the boss, and there was currency in that first column. I was like, "How did currency get into the first column..." Oh noes. I was a very sad panda.

Time to go shopping, I guess.
im running out of mana continously and didnt even pick a mind over matter yet. What might be the cause ?
"
im running out of mana continously and didnt even pick a mind over matter yet. What might be the cause ?

I don't think you should if you have a flask that recovers mana and/or warlords mark aura.
What's your manageneration rate?

Last edited by Denacr on Jan 19, 2017, 1:57:43 AM
what do you think of replacing Dark Arts (att/cast speed plus dext) with Storm Weaver (25% cold and lightning damage plus 20% mana regeneration)? if you require dext you can easily get 30 dext for one point and you'll have spent the same amount of points.

Last edited by Denacr on Jan 19, 2017, 1:59:08 AM
"
Denacr wrote:
"

I don't think you should if you have a flask that recovers mana and/or warlords mark aura.

mp regen 62, and im using warlords aura + mana flask. The thing is if I go for MoM then there will be a huge problem for me
"
"
Denacr wrote:
"

mp regen 62, and im using warlords aura + mana flask. The thing is if I go for MoM then there will be a huge problem for me

that's why I never liked MoM as defensive mechanic for this build, imho it's better to pick much more life nodes
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 19, 2017, 10:40:14 AM
OK guys, I need some help here :)

Because I have low cast speed, my mobility and damage is bad, so I wonder about using wands

My current weapons

I have following options (with usable stats I can craft with Catarina) [Ignore all socketed gems, the wands are used as a storage now]

Spell damage
Spell damage or Flat mana
Cast speed or Mana regen or Increased light dmg
Spell damage
Cast speed, or Spell damage or mana regen
I have one Moonsorrow too

What combination would you recommend here?

Or use 2 * Doryani's Catalyst instead?

Other items
Spoiler

Thanks for help
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Jan 19, 2017, 3:41:43 PM
"
Nishrek wrote:
OK guys, I need some help here :)

Because I have low cast speed, my mobility and damage is bad, so I wonder about using wands

My current weapons

I have following options (with usable stats I can craft with Catarina) [Ignore all socketed gems, the wands are used as a storage now]

Spell damage
Spell damage or Flat mana
Cast speed or Mana regen or Increased light dmg
Spell damage
Cast speed, or Spell damage or mana regen
I have one Moonsorrow too

What combination would you recommend here?

Or use 2 * Doryani's Catalyst instead?

Other items
Spoiler

Thanks for help

if you already have 2 doryani catalyst they're nice because of life leech, elemental damage, crit chance, speed.
if you want to continue with this build and setup, I recommend you to get a call of the brotherood ring as soon as possible (even the cheapest one is fine) and a energy shield helm with life and resistance on it.
doryani catalyst boost both lightning and cold damage, so they're absolutely viable
Thoughts on the 25% arc damage increase helmet enchantment? I just got it, and I wanted arc chains more times, but this feels better than whatever I had before, granted, didn't show much of a DPS increase in the tooltip.
What level or rather, how much mana should i have before getting mind over matter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info