Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

While you are writing a message, click onto your profile on the top left of the screen. An inventory will open up. Just click on the item you want to link:
:-(
@morbiuz666: Nice, good luck with linking the coil!

@owa: Rip, but atleast you got it usable for now. Vinktars real strength for us is the heavy leech towards reflect, coupled with the fact that it also gives us some max lightning res.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey, the guide is awesome!

Good job man, thank u for the guidance!
Last edited by Falafas on Sep 27, 2016, 6:03:47 AM
n/m
Last edited by GilliesSWTOR on Sep 26, 2016, 12:18:51 AM
Is this build able to kill the Shaper?
Hello, I am relatively new to this and I have a question.

I was looking at the skill gem levels and some are 20 but others are like 12 etc. Should I leave immortal call for example at level 12?
@Falafas: Nice stuff man, but just as a heads-up permanent to temp league trading isn't allowed, so you might wanna edit that out.

@Zwickmuehle: Haven't really played standard since patch, so i got no chance to test shaper right now. It might be possible, but it won't be easy due to Arcs low single-target damage.

@Rhaokraus: Yes. The reason we keep Immortal Call at level 12 is the Cast when Damage taken gem it's linked to, which has substantially lower trigger limitations at level 10 than compared to level 20.
twitch.tv/enki91
What I legitimately don't understand, is why is it that, even at level 59, my spark/arc will do more damage being slotted in my level 36 reverberation rod than ANYWHERE else.

I can put the gem in the proper 5 link set up (I realize it's not correct now) and the DPS difference is just awful. It's almost like the "level 1 spell echo support" is more like level 20. It's an actual DPS loss putting it into a proper 5 slot chest. I've got another level 60 chest in storage ready for next level, but again I fully expect to be appreciably worse off moving my spark/arc there.

The main thing I find disconcerting about this build, despite the fact single target damage is fairly garbage, is the fact that gear really doesn't seem to make a difference at all. In fact, my ofhand wand was a lifesprig all the way until this level. The level 59 unique wand is BARELY better than the level 1 wand.

I'm only changing out of other low level uniques because I need resistances, not because it's adding DPS. It's just the opposite. Higher level gear is making my DPS worse, not better.

I just don't see where this build goes after level 75 or so. This build seems to me as a relative newbie fundamentally flawed. I've even tried, buying some quality gems whereas my duelist I just went with all new gems since I am not exactly made of exalts.

edit: One qualifier/flaw on my end, I haven't run any labs yet. I don't really enjoy them. Takes too long, and not really interesting. I realize I should at least get the first two points so I can get the advantage of the dual golems. That would help a good bit. I just dread running lab , it's a combination of snoozefest and hoping Izaro doesn't one shot you with a charge when he finishes spawning in.

edit: Confirmed, look at my chest plate now. It's configured properly (I believe). Current damage output tooltip is 5950 if I use arc there.

If I put it in my reverberation wand with just faster casting and controlled destruction, it goes up to 7150 DPS.
Last edited by GilliesSWTOR on Sep 26, 2016, 9:48:42 PM
WELL I REP AT 89

time to reroll again

nice build
Done !

I just finished Merciless with my elementalist (it's my first char).

To be honest, the end of act 4 was hard with my current level and gear.
The last boss (and the mini boss before that) just killed me a hundred of times (with one to 2 hit).

I have only very cheap stuff, so i guess it's not bad, because before end of act 4 it was fairly easy (died once vs piety & dominus, and could have been avoided).

I droped my first maps in act 3/4, so i will give it a shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info