Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@KillerGorilla: You can do that if you find some wands worth switching too and don't wanna use Whirling Blades, but i would put this at lowest priority in terms of upgrades.
twitch.tv/enki91
Enki, great tutorial!

I'm trying to follow your tutorial, but i already died 3 times hahaha
Got DC'ed with my lvl50 and died :(
Unfor my facebreaker and my cloak of fame are gone :(

But its a Pretty funny build!
I'm trying to be more carefull now.

ty once again!

hi, nice build dude !

what about pledge of hands ? did u try it ? or what do u think ?

Last edited by cycoduck on Aug 24, 2016, 12:58:02 AM
@caiofm: Thanks man, and condolences, dc deaths are the worst. GL in hc!

@cycoduck: I've extensively tested it some time ago. While it gives alot of mana, we end up with less crit, cast speed and overall damage potential from two good wands.
It might be a bit better now with buffed crit strikes gem and ascendancies in the game, but i still think it suits noncrit mom builds better.
twitch.tv/enki91
The skilltree passes right by the Alchemist nodes. Wouldn't it be worth picking up if you're running say Rumi's + Legacy Taste of Hate + Legacy Vinktar's? Or even with a basalt flask instead of taste if you want to cover freeze or curse removal in addition to shock/bleed.
IGN: Onlydamage
Last edited by Lingonn on Aug 28, 2016, 12:02:52 AM
hello thank you for the build i'm new to poe and i'm wondering if it's worth investing in it, when soloing clearing is fine but i feel its a bit slow when killing bosses or especially when like farming dried lake in a group compared to other people
and should i get "Tabula Rasa Simple Robe" or try to get a decent 6link robe first?
Last edited by kouchiki on Aug 28, 2016, 5:53:53 AM
@Lingonn: They're an option i was considering to bring back into the build, just not sure what to drop for them. Maybe 2.4 brings any small, but efficient (for us) tree changes that allow us to take them without many drawbacks.

@kouchiki: Single-target damage has always been the issue with Arc builds due to how the skill works. There are some options such as Vaal Storm Call, but in the end it will always be a bit slower than some other builds. Though, i think it's not bad once you get your gems and gear up.

In pub parties, you will usually find lots of meta builds and/or fully geared people who like to showoff, so don't lose your hope when you can't keep up to those. This build is balanced around solo/smaller group play, with a very low gear requirement and solid progression curve - something not many of those builds you see in big parties can attribute to themselves.

If you can play around the survivability loss with Tabula Rasa, go for it. If not, better go for a solid 5L chest first and then look for a cheap 6L to craft (alt for high life + res, regal and hope for res or mana and add whatever you need with master).
twitch.tv/enki91
Any suggestions on what to do if you can't afford Call of the Brotherhood? It looks like there's currently someone pricefixing it on poe.trade.
@FalseMyrmidon he already said to use
if you can afford it
"
FalseMyrmidon wrote:
Any suggestions on what to do if you can't afford Call of the Brotherhood? It looks like there's currently someone pricefixing it on poe.trade.

call of the brotherhood is only so you can freeze monsters.. find another way to freeze and u are ready to go until u have money for call of the brotherhood

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info