Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Zepplin01 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/pFhCBXa7

Thanks!

Hello first of all you need a better weapon... 122 mana is too low maybe some exposure on hit... either get a cluster jewel with corrosive elements disorienting display on it or get it on weapon your ring applys elemental weakness and you also got conductivity you can apply only one curse ... get a ring with conductivity or anoint whispers of doom drop some life and get some mana regen + maximum mana nodes that you are missing ... divine your chest and get atleast 140+ mana out of it... the way i see it your problem is maximum mana and mana regen the more mana you have the more damage you do and tankier you are ...you can also use healthy mind jewel... you are missing two free jewel slots get those too... use Blessed Orb on your neck to get it to 30%... you need a belt with mana recovery rate on it .. its a shaper belt stygan might be expensive so craft one yourself or buy a leather belt

and buy a 21% helm and get this enchant on it
are you struggling on trial master ? if so get cinderswallow flask

makes it waaay easier make sure its stun avoidance version..
The biggest upgrade for you right now is exposure on cluster jewel or weapon its big .. and fixing your ring .. exposure on hit is big because gives you 1% mana regen multiplier 24/7 as well its like getting another chest...
also i believe this flask is better than your evasion flask

having 3600+hp and 10k mana should easy aim for you at this point
some of your gems are miss placed aswell please check the guide again and their linked jewels upgrade these and if you need help again i will be happy to help you out
min max your mana regen RF is calling for you!
Good luck
Last edited by Sorenalike on Jun 9, 2021, 7:07:53 PM
"
Sorenalike wrote:
"
lmsoul wrote:
Here is the PoB, thank u for the attention.

https://pastebin.com/vyijCHt6

Hey you didnt include your skills in the pastebin

I am so sorry about that, i updated it and made a few changes, seems a bit better now. Managed to kill Baran.

Here is the updated pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/SWKHUunS
"
Sorenalike wrote:
"
Zepplin01 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/pFhCBXa7

Thanks!

Hello first of all you need a better weapon... 122 mana is too low maybe some exposure on hit... either get a cluster jewel with corrosive elements disorienting display on it or get it on weapon your ring applys elemental weakness and you also got conductivity you can apply only one curse ... get a ring with conductivity or anoint whispers of doom drop some life and get some mana regen + maximum mana nodes that you are missing ... divine your chest and get atleast 140+ mana out of it... the way i see it your problem is maximum mana and mana regen the more mana you have the more damage you do and tankier you are ...you can also use healthy mind jewel... you are missing two free jewel slots get those too... use Blessed Orb on your neck to get it to 30%... you need a belt with mana recovery rate on it .. its a shaper belt stygan might be expensive so craft one yourself or buy a leather belt

and buy a 21% helm and get this enchant on it
are you struggling on trial master ? if so get cinderswallow flask

makes it waaay easier make sure its stun avoidance version..
The biggest upgrade for you right now is exposure on cluster jewel or weapon its big .. and fixing your ring .. exposure on hit is big because gives you 1% mana regen multiplier 24/7 as well its like getting another chest...
also i believe this flask is better than your evasion flask

having 3600+hp and 10k mana should easy aim for you at this point
some of your gems are miss placed aswell please check the guide again and their linked jewels upgrade these and if you need help again i will be happy to help you out
min max your mana regen RF is calling for you!
Good luck

Thanks for the help! I've implemented most of your suggestions and am already seeing my damage has improved by a lot. I have one question: which gems of mine are misplaced? I checked the guide, and they all seem to be in the right spots.
"
lmsoul wrote:
"
Sorenalike wrote:
"
lmsoul wrote:
Here is the PoB, thank u for the attention.

https://pastebin.com/vyijCHt6

Hey you didnt include your skills in the pastebin

I am so sorry about that, i updated it and made a few changes, seems a bit better now. Managed to kill Baran.

Here is the updated pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/SWKHUunS

Hey glad to hear
ok first of all your cluster jewel is straight trash and waste of space and talent points make sure its "8 added passive skills" as well ... need a fast upgrade on that, try to aim for corrosive elements and disorienting display first, if you are struggling on bosses heart of destruction is good damage boost if you prefer survival stay with bastion of elements but its not a big save tbh... you have wasted jewel space at left side get that aswell and add a watcher eye with 10% damage taken from mana before life on it .. its a big upgrade... dont skip mana regen and maximum mana upgrade nodes in talent tree you need all of them you are missing at least 4, two top, one bottom, and one left side of your talent tree... divine your body armor for more mana.. you are missing boot enchant which is really really really important 70% mana regen.. your amulet need divine as well but tbh i would just buy a new one divine not worth it... your ring need curse on hit .. big upgrade something like this try to have life mana and regen on it

get these fixed for now and you will notice how massive your upgrades are
also if you are struggling on trial master as i said multiple times on previous build checks get cinderswallow flask with stun avoidance you will walk over them. looks like you need helm enchant aswell get 15% arcane cloak version on it... dont miss out on nexus gloves its a big upgrade aswell dont worry about 30% mana reduction its like -300
after these upgrades you should be able to sustain RF which is big damage like big big :D
Good luck
"
Zepplin01 wrote:

Thanks for the help! I've implemented most of your suggestions and am already seeing my damage has improved by a lot. I have one question: which gems of mine are misplaced? I checked the guide, and they all seem to be in the right spots.

hmm looks like enki did some changes nvm then glad i could help :D
also increase quality on your gems
Last edited by Sorenalike on Jun 9, 2021, 9:10:47 PM
Currently trying to get a Cluster with both Disorienting Display and Corrosive Elements (at least) and it's rather hard...

I never bothered with crafting since you can't imagine worst luck than mine. Any tips? (i'm stacking currencies right now and have enough for a cheap cluster but i'd rather get a little bit more for something more futur proof. Yet, people are almost offline all the time)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Jun 10, 2021, 5:36:05 AM
"
Sorenalike wrote:

Hey glad to hear
ok first of all your cluster jewel is straight trash and waste of space and talent points make sure its "8 added passive skills" as well ... need a fast upgrade on that, try to aim for corrosive elements and disorienting display first, if you are struggling on bosses heart of destruction is good damage boost if you prefer survival stay with bastion of elements but its not a big save tbh... you have wasted jewel space at left side get that aswell and add a watcher eye with 10% damage taken from mana before life on it .. its a big upgrade... dont skip mana regen and maximum mana upgrade nodes in talent tree you need all of them you are missing at least 4, two top, one bottom, and one left side of your talent tree... divine your body armor for more mana.. you are missing boot enchant which is really really really important 70% mana regen.. your amulet need divine as well but tbh i would just buy a new one divine not worth it... your ring need curse on hit .. big upgrade something like this try to have life mana and regen on it

get these fixed for now and you will notice how massive your upgrades are
also if you are struggling on trial master as i said multiple times on previous build checks get cinderswallow flask with stun avoidance you will walk over them. looks like you need helm enchant aswell get 15% arcane cloak version on it... dont miss out on nexus gloves its a big upgrade aswell dont worry about 30% mana reduction its like -300
after these upgrades you should be able to sustain RF which is big damage like big big :D
Good luck

Thank u so much for the pointers, i have an ideia of what to do now. Ur recomendations make absolute sense to me and the reason i havent a better cluster or watchers eye yet is because i dont have the currency for it. I am sitting at around 3.5 ex, so has u can see its hard to get good stuff. I think i will probably get a decent watchers eye and a decent cluster (disorienting+vengefull commander), than i guess i will have to farm A LOT to get the other stuff. I ran lab for like 15x yesterday for the enchant and no luck, so i just gave up.
"
KouboMog wrote:
Currently trying to get a Cluster with both Disorienting Display and Corrosive Elements (at least) and it's rather hard...

I never bothered with crafting since you can't imagine worst luck than mine. Any tips? (i'm stacking currencies right now and have enough for a cheap cluster but i'd rather get a little bit more for something more futur proof. Yet, people are almost offline all the time)

Hello try orb of scouring and orb of alchemy or binding for crafting its pretty cheap.. i crafted mine aswell because there was none in trade .. mine also gives supercharge which pretty nice i would recommend it if you can find it... make sure your base jewel for crafting is 12% increased lightning damage and also its item lvl is over 75
Last edited by Sorenalike on Jun 10, 2021, 8:21:22 AM
"
Sorenalike wrote:
"
KouboMog wrote:

Hello try orb of scouring and orb of alchemy or binding for crafting its pretty cheap.. i crafted mine aswell because there was none in trade .. mine also gives supercharge which pretty nice i would recommend it if you can find it... make sure your base jewel for crafting is 12% increased lightning damage and also its item lvl is over 75

Thanks for your reply :)
I just got one with both Disorienting Display + Corrosive Elements + Vengeful Commander as third bonus (also +3 stats per nodes, better than nothing)
I'll stick with that for now.

Can you explain what Supercharge does? Lightning Damage with Non-Critical Strikes is Lucky
I tried to find the answer the other day but wasn't successful, sorry.

Thanks in advance! Got lot of fun with this build. Next upgrade i need to go for is a new belt. But Mana rate belt are rather quite expensive.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Jun 10, 2021, 8:45:50 AM
"
KouboMog wrote:

Thanks for your reply :)
I just got one with both Disorienting Display + Corrosive Elements + Vengeful Commander as third bonus (also +3 stats per nodes, better than nothing)
I'll stick with that for now.

Can you explain what Supercharge does? Lightning Damage with Non-Critical Strikes is Lucky
I tried to find the answer the other day but wasn't successful, sorry.

Thanks in advance! Got lot of fun with this build. Next upgrade i need to go for is a new belt. But Mana rate belt are rather quite expensive.

Thats a good jewel aswell nice.. it means your damage rolls twice if you check minimum and maximum damage of the arc are pretty far from each other... lucky just means it rolls the damage twice and picks the highest damage dealt thats all. for example if your arc puts two damage roll out 10000 and 25000 it will pick 25000 over 10000 damage. and since our actual crit is low its a good damage boost .... as long as your jewel is 8 passive talent version i dont think you need an upgrade unless you really want to
Last edited by Sorenalike on Jun 10, 2021, 9:10:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info