Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Do people usually sub take out Orb of Storms once you can run all the golems and righteous fire - sigil of power?
"
SO I hit level 96 and spent the last two days doing brutally hard content and...I think this build has hit it's ceiling. Simulacrum is too hard, T16 100% Delirious Maps are too hard, the Maven is outright bullshit etc etc etc

I'd like to thank Enki for making my favorite version of this build yet (playing since 2014) and I'm off to greener pastures in the world of trapping!

I haven't tried 100% delirious t16 maps yet, (kinda want to wait till I have enough alt orbs to roll good watchstones) but I've cleared all other content.
With substantially less powerful gear than I'm wearing now.

"
Certainbudz wrote:
Do people usually sub take out Orb of Storms once you can run all the golems and righteous fire - sigil of power?

Not sure when I took OoS out, but sure, that sounds like a good timing. One thing to consider is if you're proccing EO enough with just Arc. If you feel like you don't, take a look at Wordermostfoul's character, I believe he still runs OoS.
"
Dreagation wrote:
Not sure when I took OoS out, but sure, that sounds like a good timing. One thing to consider is if you're proccing EO enough with just Arc. If you feel like you don't, take a look at Wordermostfoul's character, I believe he still runs OoS.
He just respecced into a Necro
Indeed. I am still running Storm Brand to apply curses and keep up EO. I honestly don't know how people do that with just Arc, I've noticed it rarely procs while I'm mapping now that I've lost the extra crit chance from Ice Golem, passive tree, and my second weapon.

Lost 200k dps when swapping to the cluster jewels. What on earth are they good for?
This has probably been covered a million times, so apologies.
But what's the benefit of using Ice Golem over Lightning Golem? The latter seems to give me a lot more DPS?

Thanks!
"
SanDeValle wrote:
This has probably been covered a million times, so apologies.
But what's the benefit of using Ice Golem over Lightning Golem? The latter seems to give me a lot more DPS?

Thanks!

We do not have a lot of crit chance, but we do want to crit every few hits to proc Elemental Overload (EO). Ice golem helps with that.
"
Volverbot wrote:
Lost 200k dps when swapping to the cluster jewels. What on earth are they good for?

You could save yourself 2 points by getting small jewels with 2 passives instead of 3. And we mainly want blind from disorienting display.
"
Dreagation wrote:
"
Volverbot wrote:

You could save yourself 2 points by getting small jewels with 2 passives instead of 3. And we mainly want blind from disorienting display.

I did that. Had to lose some life as well to get my dps back. I guess it does give you some nice regen though.

Hello today i crafted two wands sadly i just got 106 mana on one of them which is pretty Sadge .. i wanted to kinda change my wave of conviction if possible since i already got exposure ... is there any gem i can replace which you guys can recommend ?
also tornado wand got one prefix open do you recommend aug lightning or caster ? or maybe aug influence ?
thank you
Last edited by Sorenalike on Mar 3, 2021, 10:01:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info