Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Enki91 Thanks a bunch!
I would just like to thank you again for the amazing guide, Enki!
Just got 40/40 for the first time with grinding all the end game content with arc, apart from a nasty Aul (too deep in the mines and some nasty mods).

Is the mod "Gain 20% of elemental damage as extra chaos damage" better or "+1 to all spell skill gems"?

Assuming the skill +1 doesn't give an additional chain.

Thank you!
@Dreagation: Damn that's a huge achievement, congrats!

@Fuuchouin1: Ele gained as Chaos is better damage-wise and much easier to get, +1 spell gem level has the benefit that it also raises golem life and slightly reduces LW duration.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Dreagation: Damn that's a huge achievement, congrats!

@Fuuchouin1: Ele gained as Chaos is better damage-wise and much easier to get, +1 spell gem level has the benefit that it also raises golem life and slightly reduces LW duration.

Thank you Enki for the ultra quick response!
Enki, in your standard char u stick to lvl4 empower in your 6 link.
Im asking since im playing standard and wonder if this is the way to go...
Is it possible to use Inspired learning in this build? Would be fun with some "cheap" headhunter action^^
"
Etralis wrote:
Enki, in your standard char u stick to lvl4 empower in your 6 link.
Im asking since im playing standard and wonder if this is the way to go...

Im going out on a limb here and say Enki is playing leagues up to some point and then leaving the chars. Those move to standard at the end of a league.

Regarding empower in the 6-link. If you reach a lvl26 Arc due to using empower, you can run it and drop controlled destruction. Enki has noted it somewhere in the guide, but i'm too lazy to look up where exactly. lvl26 arc gives you an extra chain, so that's why empower would be good here.
Thanks! You're right, i found the part in the guide.

One more question: Enki's standard char is using all 4 golems instead of 3 golems +meat shield.

What is the better option and how could i use 4 golems at once (in case that is the better option)?

edit:

Enki, is there a chance you could write a short summary with the modifications of this build for standard league?
Would be awesome and really appreciated! :)
Last edited by Etralis on Nov 18, 2019, 5:28:36 PM
Hey and thank you for writing the guide.

I have a question though, what item should I be using as my offhand?

Kinda new so feel a little unfamiliar with this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info