Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

How do you handle sockets guys?

As we need 3 red for Immortall call setup, you put it into weapon? Pretty ahrd to get caster wepon with 3 Reds :(

I just started mapping, changed the setup of gems to the proper one, and i have no space to put immortal at ;/ while i know that this can save life (specially vs those nasty spike-exploding mobs)
there is a bench craft for atleast 3 red sockets
"3 sockets of same color" is a delve recipe.

Unlocks by visiting any Vaal city tile (not a boss). Recipe itself will be underground, near reward chests.

Vaal city usually start to spawn around delve 70. Deeper you go more likely you will find it. So there are no point to go wide, if you didn't see any.

Just go deeper.
Last edited by HennekY on Sep 14, 2019, 4:52:42 AM
Did u delete char? xD
@Zeratul_PL
Aside form the recipe the others have mentioned, you can use a sceptre for easy 3r.

@kokorolee
Ripped and have no use for it in standard.
twitch.tv/enki91
Im lovin it arc + elemancer + primordials + golems.

90% tree same as Enki build
Changed :
-Paragon of calmity to Elemancer
-wands to Agnerod north 2h unique staff 6L(for carrion golem+suports)
-jewels : primordials
-arc support : inc. critical to -> innervate
-lightning warp -> flame dash
-dropped culling strike(orb of storms support) due to no room for herald of thunder

Added golems : 4x carrion+flame+stone+ice+lightning.

Elemancer ascendency node gives u each golems buff effect boost(25% boost per summoned golem) - useful for arc and surviability.With 7 golems its easy and you don have to dash around to survive + they also provide dmg.U still av fun strikin arc at em from behind golems back ;)

Only tested to T13 maps and lvl 87 - theres a lot left to do but i ant got time.Anyone else playing summat similar?Am thinking of dropping acrobatics node... but thall be when i get to last maps or deeper in mine ;)
Yeah, thought so :/
Again, ty for the build, im rly enjoing it! :)
What is the least laggiest spell to cast blind on with? I dont like armagedon brand at all along with wave of conviction. Thanks

Second question: can there be too much damage penetration? For scenarion by wrath penetration and by zealotry penetration - watchers eye. Is this too much? And with damage penetration in divine judgement oinkment amulet.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Sep 15, 2019, 9:37:18 PM
All excess damage penetration percents are treated like its MORE damage modifier.

For example - 50 lightning penetration
1) mob has 75% resist, after penetration applies he has only 25% resist
2) Mob has 40 resist, after penetration applies he has -10% resist. It does mean that mob will take 10% more damage.

So there are no such thing as "too much penetration".

BUT. Resistance reduction and resistance penetration are two different things. And you can't just add their numbers to determine final effective penetration.

Sadly, my English knowledge is not good enough to correctly explain how they work together.

P.S. But how exactly you plan to use both Wrath and Zealotry? It's 100% mana reserved.

You'll need to invest some points in reductions on tree or some affixes on gear. And THIS situation needs to be checked in POB - how much damage/survivability you'll lose, if you want to run both of those auras. I highly doubt that its worth it to get those extra 10% penetration.

Same goes for amulet. You'll get more DPS by taking suggested by Enki Static Blows.
Last edited by HennekY on Sep 16, 2019, 3:18:26 AM
So I have a 6L inpulsa but currently is 5B1G. What should I drop to add hypo? Or should I just try for 6B?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info