No news today - Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I was hoping for a Christmas surprise content patch but hey it's all fine you're already giving so much to us. Enjoy the holidays! (maybe next year *wink* *wink* :P)
The dumb is strong in this one
"
Chris wrote:
I hope everyone has a great holiday season and gets time to relax, spend time with loved ones and of course play some PoE ;)

I hope you guys from ggg have a great time while relaxing from all your hard work in the last months. Spend some time with your loved ones and of course try not to worry about poe, at least for one or two days! ;)

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Thx very much chris and all ggg members & poe players ;3
Got to play for 30 minutes today and a Tabula Rasa dropped for me in Torment League! Thanks GGG! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.
I was going to say "I'm not playing PoE today, but definitely tomorrow!"

Then I logged into PoE.
Yup.
Last edited by SavageMinnow on Dec 25, 2014, 7:12:44 PM
MErry christmas its my birthday ^_^
"
DeadlyHusky wrote:
MErry christmas its my birthday ^_^

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas all :)
Merry Christmas to my fellow exiles and all the staff at GGG. Now seems as good a time as any just to let you know, in words, how huge a part of my life your game has become and how much I appreciate all of your hard work. A heartfelt, sincere thank you goes out to you all.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with friends and family.
Ty for great present: persistent DCing instances inlcuding own HO. Wonderful patch.
Hate community since Aug A.D.2012. Distrust developer since 0.11.0.
Merry xmas to everyone :) no PoE for me during this days, but i promise ill make up for it :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info