More Competitive Team PvP focus required!

1 vs 1 is not even close to balanced yet its the main focus of the pvp season. The prizes are way better for 1v1 and more events based of solo play. I think with the current meta, team pvp should have a much larger focus. Its easier to balance match ups and is honestly much much more fun. I am sad to see only a couple team events for the whole season for HC LLD and STD LLD. With how unbalanced the meta is atm teams will just be much more practical.

Team pvp makes more builds viable as well. Please listen to me, this will absolutely increase the amount of players taking part in the events and also quality of life for pvp. Right now many people not using the core ez mode ez win builds are just insanely upset about how long its taking to balance and being at a disadvantage competitively. More team competitive pvp would be a very nice way to solve this before the large amount of time required to balance LLD. I speak about LLD because I have not payed attention to the amount of HLD events occuring. But I imagine team pvp in HLD is much more viable than 1 vs 1 if its anything like LLD. Team pvp focus will also boost guild function.

Please just listen to this 1 post, it will make this game farrrrr better. You know my experiences with poe pvp, this is truth here.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Dec 24, 2014, 3:11:40 PM
"

Please listen to me, this will absolutely increase the amount of players taking part in the events

I think the first step to seeing more team games would be allowing random people to que up in a pub games and join random teams. Trying to find 6 or 12 people to form twould teams of 3 or 6 isn't very fun.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
^ this

the problem I had is the accessibility of team pvp. you should be able to team up with randoms if you choose to.

I need more purple titles
If there are 6 people who solo q 3v3. Then it will form random teams. Only events require premade teams.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
boof wrote:
"

Please listen to me, this will absolutely increase the amount of players taking part in the events

boof is so helpful around here with his 2k+ posts, I vote for him for president.

since when cant u random queue? Do team events require u to team up to queue? I know for the normal 3v3s outside events and 6v6 u can random queue.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
I figured you had to be teamed up to 3v3 ive sat in the que a long time and never got matched with anyone.

I guess at the very least they need to tell you how many other people are waiting in the que. Im sure seeing 5 people sitting the in the que would encourage someone to join in as the 6th. But not knowing how many people are already waiting sucks.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
1v1 in PvP is fucking garbage. Bad experience. Bad gameplay. Bad in general.

Can't fault testers, it's the fundementals that GGG has fucked up.

3v3 alleviates many of these problems, with more class balancing so that you don't always lose to X and don't always beat Y.

1v1 is a fucking joke.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Changing the pvp queues from 6v6 to 3v3 would be a good start. 3v3 is a lot more fun and interesting than 6v6 ever will be.
2v2 and 3v3 Q!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info