[HotW] Submission Battle Scarred Hideout *Video Added* Deco Cap hit!

A number of people in rampage asked me to submit this for hideout of the week since I was too late in rampage I will toss it up now.

The idea behind this hideout was nature taking back what belonged to her in addition to being a sanctuary of peace and tranquility. We spend all day bringing justice or tyranny to wraeclast and a ranger exile needs a place to relax, unwind, and commune with nature. This is a total Re-skin of Vagans hideout.

The fun part about this hideout was positioning to the trees in such a fashion to get the shadows to fall precisely where I wanted them. The other bit of fun was choosing the right animals to place in the hideout that complimented the theme vs looking out of place. I lost count of how many times I ran face first into that 750 deco limit and had to rework things. Total I would say I spent about six weeks working on this there were a number of times I started over completely. There is a lot more I wish to do which will require getting the rest of my masters to level eight, and farming a lot more favor.

So here it is, I hope the community enjoy viewing it as much as I enjoyed creating this, feedback is encouraged as I am still perfecting this.

Video: http://youtu.be/seRbTxKk09I

Not sure how to make the video look better, so feel free to offer advice.

The Market Place

Waypoint of nature's Sanctuary

Catarina's Nook

The Map room

If you would like to see this in game my IGN is XxSekhmetxX
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Dec 24, 2014, 1:14:39 AM
Last bumped on Sep 13, 2023, 7:14:00 AM
This is brilliant. Very nicely done.
Thanks,

I am still working on it but thank you for the feedback!
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Dec 23, 2014, 9:49:56 AM
very classy, everything is spot on but maybe a video would be even better!

also i think ive seen this hideout last league, i had a witch named ownet and had a similar hideout, just used coastal as base

anyway 10/10
Mine was made in rampage and I knew a witch named ownet in passing so it could have been mine!
Updated with Video and added more wisps into tree lines to give the appearance of fire flies popping in and out
it says video is private, sorry brother :|
First video, is it still showing as private? I think it should be public now, let me know.

Edit: Its showing up in youtube search now "Poe HoTW Sub".

Thanks for the heads up.
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Dec 23, 2014, 7:37:10 PM
Can someone let me know if the video is working right now? I'm a video nub...lol.
One of the best if not the best Hideout I myself have visited :))
WTB List: - Shrubbery, only the best!; Mirror - wooden frame - 90x50cm
Last edited by SchwarzeSonne on Dec 24, 2014, 12:00:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info