Is CI viable for PVP?

I haven't spent much time in PVP yet, but a couple friends and I were debating the viability of CI in HLD.

Assuming you go dream fragments and Chayula amulet, couldn't you get a rather large ES pool and be pretty tanky?

Also, is life leach required in PVP?
In 1.2 I had a very strong(read supernoob) ci caster, and it's viable if you know what you're doing
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Did you need ridiculous gear to pull it off?
"
Aiur wrote:
Did you need ridiculous gear to pull it off?

Ridiculous gear is pretty much required for pvp, especially high level.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
I had pretty good year, correct
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Ci is viable for PvP (its what I play normally) but im seeing more and more reasons to go for a life based character with recent changes to the game. Flasks being a big reason as CI you have to run and regen where as someone whos life based can pop a flask mid fight and keep going. But then again it is nice to be immune to chaos damage so id say you really have to sit down and weigh your options for your specific build.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info