EU01-12-STD 3v3 Blitz

The queue for this tournament can be found in the "Events" tab of the "Events and PvP" panel. This can be accessed in-game through the menu button, or by pressing B (by default). You must queue for this tournament in order to participate in it. You can enter this type of tournament late if needed.

You must be on the following league/gateway to participate in this tournament:

League: Standard
Gateway: Europe

PvP-only characters can be used for this tournament.
Instructions on how to create preconstructed PvP-only characters can be found here.

This is a low-level event. It is restricted to level 28 characters who have not yet completed Normal difficulty.

You may queue as a party of up to 3 players in this event.

This is a Blitz event
Blitz events are all about killing other players as quickly as possible, so keep that in mind when picking your build. More information on how this format works can be found in the PvP rules.

Each kill is worth 1 point.

The top 20 players by points will receive:
  • #1 Overall: Talisman of the Victor (Unique Jet Amulet) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 Overall: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 Overall: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 Overall: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 Overall: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 Overall: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 Overall: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific point tiers:
  • 75 Points: 15 Reward Points.
  • 60-74 Points: 12 Reward Points.
  • 50-59 Points: 10 Reward Points.
  • 35-49 Points: 7 Reward Points.
  • 20-34 Points: 5 Reward Points.
  • 12-19 Points: 3 Reward Points.
  • 7-11 Points: 2 Reward Points.
  • 3-6 Points: 1 Reward Point.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
How are we supposed to enter these events if they are bugged?

How can you give out points for something people can't participate in?

If PVP would fail, it would be because people can't participate in it because of thing like "your party isn't large enough, you cannot join the event" nonsense, even if people have 3 man parties...

And if premade character don't work, why do you say that people can join with them?

I have not infinite time and I try to play in every event I can to gain points to gain those sweet alt art items, however if the events which I can join are bugged or not accessible for me, how am I supposed to be competitive?

This is not a matter of balance or whatever, it is simply an issue of being unable to play PVP events because they are apparently bugged.

This should not happen!

PS: Not only do I miss out on the 3v3 two times (which can easily be 20 points or so for me) I also will miss out on the 6v6 because I doubt they work either.

How do you compensate for the players who wanted to be part of PVP but now can't because you designed the events in a way that pre made characters can't participate?

If I would have know beforehand that i needed a normal character I would have prepared one on the weekend, but now I just sit here and can't do anything.

I can't level up a 28 char in 1h for the CTF!
Hope you have some kind of excuse for this...
Last edited by KenshiD on Dec 23, 2014, 1:31:12 PM
Do u guys even know how your own game works?

1- Pvp only chars can't get out from h/o
2- You need to be in the same instance to join a group game ( this is retarded, btw)

With this 2 facts, how can you write that pvp-only chars can join this events?

The same for Leo daily misions related to Sarn arena. Why would you tell the player can join with pvp-only chars if you can't?
Wow 15 teams take part in this event. That is 65 players.

While many 100 more players can't, because no note in advance was given to make a normal 28 character for these kinds of events.

Now only a handful of people get points, win the season because GGG failed at designing these events.

I mean, yeah fuck ups happen, I know you are busy with a lot of things.

But it doesn't take away the fact that many players now sit around like idiots and can't do anything and the pvp population is shrinking because of this.

I like pvp and I don't want it to die because of stupid things like these.

You should cancel all team events until you fixed this issue, or given us enough time to prepare a non pvp char.
"
1- Pvp only chars can't get out from h/o
shhh... Adding new microtransactions is much more important...
this is the most retarded thing you ever pulled GGG :)
Gratz !
And don't expect anything in return we'll get the usual treament a pack of MTX
queues are broken, suddenly able to join last 4 min. Pple frozen, crashing

:/
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info