[1.3] Triple Counter Attack Shield Build

All I have is a passive tree at the moment, but I'm working on this. The counter gems I want to use are in the gloves which will be changed to something with Life / Attack Speed and lots of EV, with a good Corruption (Vulnerability or Elemental Weakness, whichever).

I've decided to use Static Strike as a main skill and now realise that my build is similar to JohnNamikaze's (unintentionally; I should give credit to good ideas!)

Passive Tree from PoeBuilder.com

I'll have the following equipment as well, using Daresso's shield until I get a decent Imperial Buckler with massive defenses, resists, life and block.

Comments off the hop?

Note: Interesting observation, but an Endurance Charge on Melee Stun with counter attacks is hilarious. Zero effort to get Endurance charges.
Last edited by Malpheas on Jan 9, 2015, 12:35:00 AM
Update.

I know I'm using a legacy version of BoR, so this isn't a "starter equipment setup". The build benefits immensely from BoR, but can work without it.
Last edited by Malpheas on Dec 28, 2014, 9:47:57 PM
You can't use reckoning and riposte together, reckoning requires shields and riposte requires dual wield block.
"
Wurps wrote:
You can't use reckoning and riposte together, reckoning requires shields and riposte requires dual wield block.

Read Riposte again. Does not say anything about it "REQUIRING" dual wielded weapons. I use a two handed staff build and I use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info