EU01-06-STD FFA Arena

"
HegemonyTV wrote:
yeah complete shit show. plz fix fast or people aren't gonna take pvp seriously ever again

Wait , after playing like 10 LLD matches anyone under 50-100ex+ of gear will think pvp is a shit show.

Just as tested as promised (and as vanilla frozen sky and as vanilla inasion and as vanilla beyond...)
Hardcore Theorycrafter
Last edited by TPxErebus on Dec 21, 2014, 5:02:56 PM
I haven't received my points for this event.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
TrizzeX wrote:
take their points and demis. they didnt earn or deserve them. Major fucking disgrace.

Lol why blame the players. No one exploited, no one did something illegal. This is all part of PVP anyone could have done it.

Simply make sure this doesn't happen again.

Don't blame players for using game mechanics which were intended, blame no one, simply make sure this doesn't happen again.

It's the first weekend of PVP calm down we all now know it is cancer now remove it from FFA and everything is fine, until the next OP thing comes out.
"
TPxErebus wrote:
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
yeah complete shit show. plz fix fast or people aren't gonna take pvp seriously ever again

Wait , after playing like 10 LLD matches anyone under 50-100ex+ of gear will think pvp is a shit show.

Just as tested as promised (and as vanilla frozen sky and as vanilla inasion and as vanilla beyond...)

Absolute bullshit. I create a char today in Swiss with a budget of like 10 chaos and got 6 kills 1 death and 1 disconnect(which might have been a kill as well).

I was #14 on the ladder with a cheap build I made a couple of hours before.
"
unsane wrote:

same here, and my profile showed the points for the last ffa arena's but now it doesnt, i see the points in the season points tab for eu under ladders though...
"
PYF_Secret wrote:
"
unsane wrote:

same here, and my profile showed the points for the last ffa arena's but now it doesnt, i see the points in the season points tab for eu under ladders though...

Same, when will be this fixed?
IGN: Patholion, PatholoWitch
Well, I agree that CoD is a joke at pvp events, but how about 80% of players (yeah you little kid which reading that right now) that using flicker+multistrike [Removed by Support]? It's freakin awesome when you can get in range, click once and kill the target if you got decent items...

PvP ruined atm...
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Dec 22, 2014, 12:20:22 PM
"
jerry18 wrote:
"
PYF_Secret wrote:
"
unsane wrote:

Same, when will be this fixed?

153 paranozek - Low_Lvl_Paranozek 24 21 1014

same here.

upd: ty for quick fix.
Last edited by paranozek on Dec 22, 2014, 12:27:17 AM
GGG do you plan to broadcast pvp matches?
"
paranozek wrote:

153 paranozek - Low_Lvl_Paranozek 24 21 1014

same here.

upd: ty for quick fix.

Yes new patch should fix it now, but I didn´t received points for this and previous matches.

upd.: points received now so everything is ok
IGN: Patholion, PatholoWitch
Last edited by jerry18 on Dec 22, 2014, 12:57:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info