EU01-03-HC Swiss

Btw, what does Resistance represent?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
So when you fail to join instance it counts as a game played and you get no points... really fair.
yeah same here, really annoying..you have to wait so long for the timer and when it hits zero you just get dced..

edit: seems like many others got this as well
Last edited by Xorim on Dec 20, 2014, 2:21:01 PM
Was kicked one fight (disconnect) auto lose I guess...

Orsonius here
"
KenshiD wrote:
Was kicked one fight (disconnect) auto lose I guess...

Orsonius here

Same

Failed to join any instance = out of the tournament

GG, really GG
puncture trap OPop
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
I got disconnected from instaces "failed to join instance" twice.

gg ggg :(

So I won nothing even though I have 1 loss from the fights I got. I can beat 80% of the people above me on the ladder but I didnt get a chance to play. FFA arena is more competitive that swiss right now.

Also withdraw button should have a confirmation so people dont accidentally quit the tourney.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Same HERE I am really angry! I won my first 3 rounds then I get this stupid error and can not join 2 rounds!!!!
I also got enough points for the rustic sash reward but I never got it. I got the first reward though.
I hope they fix the events, didn't lose any matches except for the first 2 - failed to join, #rekt

Otherwise pretty good and chill event, would be good if at the start when the game knows how many rounds will there be to give you the end time for the last match, you know for people with lives :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info