† Team IMBA † EU HC Prophecy - Hardcore Challenge League only Clan! | not recruiting atm!! |

hey man, looking for hc only group and saw this post. you still have some room for a new fella?
i'm pretty hyped about this game atm and will be playing mostly in the evening hours.
Tried contacting you gents but no one was available the past days. Any updates?
HI
I would like to roll wit you lot on Breach HC.
I play on UK timezone
Expected playtime first 48h: 30 out of 48
Typical playtime: 3-4 hours during work hours depending on workload, 2-3h in the evening
Experience: mapped with SRS Witch, Poison Arrow Ranger and Searing Bond Templar
League: Only play HC challenge leagues. I usually delete the char when they die into SC.

I am used to voice comms from most games, so TS will not be an issue.
I plan on playing the first 20h straight and would love to have a clan to o it with!
On Essence I didn't play much because of IRL work, but on Breach I will be able to play more, again.
At this stage, I am specially looking for a levelling group for the first 20h (Breach release until 4 pm Sat).

I won't be playing until release but PM me and I will join TS or a chat.

EDIT: Seems like the guild has not played HC Essence together. The header says HC PROPHECY still, And Dixie char is on regular HC. Guess they wanted to continu their Prophecy chars instead of doing the new challenge league when Essence strted.
If this is so, we better look for another guild to join.
Breach build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1772123
Last edited by nmc09331 on Nov 30, 2016, 4:21:17 AM
"
nmc09331 wrote:
HI

EDIT: Seems like the guild has not played HC Essence together. The header says HC PROPHECY still, And Dixie char is on regular HC. Guess they wanted to continu their Prophecy chars instead of doing the new challenge league when Essence strted.
If this is so, we better look for another guild to join.

Nah we played quite a lot (most of us have 20+ challenges), but we are usually very active the first 2 months or so of a league
Contacted GrafZeppelin, he told me the post is old and the guild is actually gone? Can you at least update the first thread? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info