0.9.3 Alpha10 - testing, how its going?

Will 0.9.3 be ready at beta realm by Saturday this week ?
Mirror of Kalandra?
Maybe, maybe not. Last update from Chris (today) was that it will probably be another week +- 2 days...
Time will tell...
Not this week. There's still a bunch of content that's not working and needs to be fixed. Assuming nothing major comes up I think it could actually be sometime next week. We'll just have to see as things get closer.
Forum Sheriff
Better they take extra time then try to rush :)

The better product in the end for the fans.

Yours

Democatai "Lurk / Chakaty"
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
Indeed, rushing is never a good thing.

As stated many times, the POE community
is willing to wait because we understand
that the more time spent perfecting it
means a better product for everyone.

I am looking forward to the new patch,
but defiantly no rush on it ;)

Caio
Eh..as long as they keep getting enough feedback to where they 'have their hands full' fixing code, etc. Then no problem with waiting.

But many of us are beta testers in order to find bugs, try out weird stuff and give feedback on it, etc. So if they start slowing down in feedback, to where they start having time to rest. Then I'd say go ahead and rest a day or two..and put it up on the beta realm...the game will grow fastest if they have enough input to having something to look at and/or do constantly.

But..I trust GGG will know when such things happen :).
I tend to be a very opinionated and brief poster. Due to this I often come across more hostile than I really am, sorry bout that. Also my train of thought is odd, something I just forget to post needed information, or assume its already known.
yea so long long... ;P but its big patch ;)
http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2243
^^^^^Polish Corner^^^^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info