Kinetic Blast

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on May 5, 2022, 6:32:49 AM
Does Ondars against reflect work with both forms?
So some questions about kinetic blast and its interactions that I'm curious about.

1. Does projectile damage scale the damage of the projectile damage on hit and the series of explosions afterwards, or simply the damage of the projectile?

2. How does increased AOE from the tree, concentrated effect, and increased area support gems affect it? Does the spread of the cluster of explosions increase and decrease respectively, or the actual explosion radius of each "burst". Also does the increased area damage from conc effect increase the damage of each explosion as well or do nothing.

3. Does weapon ele damage affect the series of explosions as well or just the projectile itself
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Last edited by Rowanbladex on Dec 15, 2014, 3:01:01 PM
I recommend watching ZiggyDs video he gives all the ins and outs of this skill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0epkq4sglL4&list=UU4mLMb49hqk4y9lVFtfanlg
Basically blasting monsters with pulsars from outer space with pierce chance. Essentially Lightning Fury from Diablo 2 on crack; damage only limited by the number of targets present.

If you kick the bugginess out of Frost Wall that keeps it from blocking every projectile correctly; it gets extreme single target damage, too.
Last edited by LimitedRooster on Dec 16, 2014, 8:51:51 PM
How does it work with CoC?
Was thinking of using it with Frost wall :D
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
I am not at a high enough level yet, but I have heard a few of my friends say it is very glitchy / does not work with Ondar's?

-Aldin
Quality is 0,5 increased AOE.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Kinetic Blast is excellent, especially with pierce.

While Power Siphon is great for single target and good for small to medium packs, it feels a bit lacking against large packs. Kinetic Blast on the other hand excels at medium to large packs, while being solid enough against small packs. Kinetic Blast also benefits from strategic positioning against a wall or other obstacle, which is a nice bonus.

This is exactly what my wander was missing, thanks GGG!
1 Suggestion and 1 question:

1. I think it would be more realistic for the lvling of kinetic blast to give +% projectile damage? With so many elemental nodes, the physical roll does nothing for the people playing an elemental build.

2. Question: is it confirmed that ondar's guile works against the explsions of kenetic blast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info