1v1 Standard Blitz Test001

WOW! This was really fun. I did much better than I expected but there were a couple who had extremely potent attacks, a shadow with dual strike comes to mind.
Didn't realize it was a test, sort of disappointed considering how well I did! Hopefully you get the issue with points fixed for the official events and the pacing is nice. It can be a bit confusing figuring out how much time is left in the event though.

^ <3
the tyranny of framing our attention with all the eyes their eyes no longer see
Last edited by fallingthroughfields on Dec 14, 2014, 7:30:55 PM
It was really intense and exciting! Still full of adrenaline. I want to give a proper feedback for the test event, where should i put it?
The leaderboard pop-up seemed to persist on-screen for too long. It should go away after i start my next match IMO.

I figured out that you can hit escape to get rid of it though.

Also, I believe my very first match of the tournament was a best-of-seven instead of best-of-one...?Weird.
"
Fightgarr wrote:

Also, I believe my very first match of the tournament was a best-of-seven instead of best-of-one...?Weird.

Yeah, we fixed that one fast.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Very fun event! Nice to see a bunch of different builds in there!

P.S. Chris, any word on being able to use Animate Guardians on instant Pvp characters? Or allowing them access to Sarn Arena?
Ign: Desync
one arena during loading i was killed, when load screen finished it said im dead instantly

also on another arena the ladder ranking UI stayed up during the next fight so i could not target or see almost anything
I'm pretty new to pvp. Had fun for 10 min with a ~precon mara.

Some kind of indication of when the event ends would be good. It could have been 10 min or 30 min for all i know.

Clicking the portal seemed to take you completely out of the race. You could rejoin again, but it's a bit jarring. Basically to stay in the race, you have to click "go to next match" or whatever. I could see newbies clicking or veterans misclicking the portal and being pissed off that it takes you out of the event. Also not sure how the points continuity works if you leave and return. May be working as intended.

For some reason i couldn't change any gear around at any point: flasks, gems. Also may be working as intended...

"
TheWretch wrote:
keep us posted. Not really interested in the PvP other than the points for the alt art stuff. Sry Chris :( Just not a PvP kinda guy, im sure its fun though!

He meant points in the standings of the event itself. The event was a test, never intended to give season points.

"
I want to give a proper feedback for the test event, where should i put it?

Race & Season Feedback forum.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
^ in that case, I have exactly 0 interest in it :/
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
That was pretty fun.
Hope i'll have time to join more of those events.
Good pace too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info