Trying to pick up items is a bitch!

Hi PoE community,
Just started playing PoE beta today and everytime i press alt to see all the nearby items, my mouse starts to lock up until the names of the items go away and even when i spam clikc the item, it still does not pick up until after many tries. Also im getting huge delay and no my internet is beast so thats not to blame
"
d33mo7ion wrote:
Hi PoE community,
Just started playing PoE beta today and everytime i press alt to see all the nearby items, my mouse starts to lock up until the names of the items go away and even when i spam clikc the item, it still does not pick up until after many tries. Also im getting huge delay and no my internet is beast so thats not to blame

I hope English is not your first language.

Mod, please move this into bugs.

d33mo7ion, use /debug and also report the error. Make sure to post your computers specs as well.

Check your connection the servers are in the U.S. so if your in say Russia you could have quite a bit of lag.

Press f1 you can check your fps and ping there.

If your computer is slow and you have a very low fps this could also account for the problem. If that is the case try running at a lower resolution with many of the effects turned off.

0 Pre-Beta Posts
Inactivity =/= Indifference

Core i7 quad 2.3
8gb ddr3
2gb ati 5650HD
1280x720
English is indeed my first language and I have already re-posted a similar thread in the appropriate forum. Sorry for any troubles i caused.
No trouble at all. Now come play hardcore. Softcore is boring!
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.
"
LSUfootball wrote:

Yeah! Because if your character dies in Hardcore, it no longer has the Hardcore tag!
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
LSUfootball wrote:

Yeah! Because if your character dies in Hardcore, it no longer has the Hardcore tag!

If you refuse to play softcore(like a lot hardcore players) when your character dies it is no longer playable and gets deleted.
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info