1.3.0b Patch Notes

"
DemiDemon wrote:
Please make it so that guild stash tabs are movable Chris. I don't want to spend days moving stuff around and re-setting permissions.

Thanks.

This will save guild leaders so much time, please make this happen in the near future.
Bless you exiles!
The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
"
Can you address the issue with the tormented spirits where 90% of the time they run into a wall or corner and do nothing please?
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Epee wrote:
Oh. So, Puncture being horribly underpowered and displaying no "increase in physical damage scaling" WASN'T a bug?

Good to know.

Yeah, nobody's ever using that skill ever again.

Thanks GGG. Thanks.

I realize that for most people's builds (and possibly endgame for mine), but at lvl 73 my Puncture is actually noticeably MORE effective after 1.3. Since I'm using a lot of attack speed mods/passives/gems vs raw damage, the new Puncture seems to have given me the phys damage I was lacking. YMMV, just my 2 cents.
I was fine on 1.3.0, but on 1.3.0b i got flickering ui. Please redirect me if it is a known problem.
"
ElderElfish wrote:
Could the highlight stash option also put a box around tabs that have that item? That way if you have several of the same spread throughout you stash you can quickly compare.

The reason it highlights within one tab is that we're unable to search all the tabs at this stage for technical reasons. This is the best we can do currently.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Dear... someone how crate the game.

FIX LAGS AND DESYNCS

I can handle that you've nerfed melee builds and you just doesn't care. I doubt you've ever played this game, because if you do so you'd probably fixed all lags/desyncs already. Instead it's worse and worse but you've add a new microtransaction!

Sencond thing: do not use words that you do not understand. Balance? Try to check dictionary first and stop trolling very patient PoE players.

Third thing: A warm and honest #### to devs for christmas.
Last edited by SmvtnySmok on Dec 13, 2014, 7:38:30 AM
Lots more bugs... something with my mtx maybe? portal out...instance crash
IGN: Sin
Why can't I touch anything inside guild stash neither can my guildleader?
Repulsive. The previous skill tree changes were celebrated because tehy were build-enabling THIS crap on the other hand did nothing just destroyed. And not only the top/OP builds but literally everyone... Balancing a game to its most insignificant aspect is the dumbets thing imaginable. YOu would have hurt less peopel if you erased PVP - and if you did these hard nerfs to promote it .. it is a failed effort - the new master and the new gems would have been enough for those that wanted to do it. Now if i took every single block node on the tree I would still barely have maxed block with ALL items master modded or corrupted to have block chance - the only solid way to block now is the BOR - I don1t see the point in flipping the bird to all the ES characters out there... And after yu destroyed block added gems that are based on blocking... I have been looking for a more inconsiderate and disgusting company than Nexon but it seems I finally found it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info