[1.3] Lib's Scion BM IG LL ST (7.0) 82.6k GMP / 116.8k LMP~ 129.2k GMP / 182.7k Buff

Hey I've always been interested in ST and would LOVEEE to create a really strong ST build. Yours seems really strong but also would cost a little bit more (ACTUALLY A LOT HAHA). Could your build work with just standard budget (30 ex or so)? Please tell me yes because I really want to make one. If it is possible, could you guide me through it? Maybe after I've farmed up more currencies I could transition in your full item.

And could you post a demonstration video? :D thank you loads!
"
darkpian wrote:
Hey I've always been interested in ST and would LOVEEE to create a really strong ST build. Yours seems really strong but also would cost a little bit more (ACTUALLY A LOT HAHA). Could your build work with just standard budget (30 ex or so)? Please tell me yes because I really want to make one. If it is possible, could you guide me through it? Maybe after I've farmed up more currencies I could transition in your full item.

I'm Afraid 30 EX seems to be cutting it short, but to go true budget build you should really check out previous builds like Elemental Buzzsaw builds.

I think You can probably manage with.

Binos, 8ex? (Master crafting used to be really viable, but it got nerfed pretty badly, bino's is the safest bet)
5 Link Solaris Lorica, 3ex? (Shavs is... Expensive.)
Rainbowstides... 10c?
(Skip Crown of eyes) Use a Higher ES Helm, take Scion AS Nodes, and dont have Spell damage on gear~

Take Vaal pact, and all aura nodes, Focus more on ES nodes, and take less from crit, because you do not need crit cap to be functional.

Instead of using Hired Killer use Lust for carnage for Higher leech, and Life gain on hit, Because you won't be killing mobs as fast.

LMP instead of GMP.

Hope this helps :)

Rough Draft

[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Dec 15, 2014, 6:18:20 AM
"
"
darkpian wrote:

I'm Afraid 30 EX seems to be cutting it short, but to go true budget build you should really check out previous builds like Elemental Buzzsaw builds.

I think You can probably manage with.

Binos, 8ex? (Master crafting used to be really viable, but it got nerfed pretty badly, bino's is the safest bet)
5 Link Solaris Lorica, 3ex? (Shavs is... Expensive.)
Rainbowstides... 10c?
(Skip Crown of eyes) Use a Higher ES Helm, take Scion AS Nodes, and dont have Spell damage on gear~

Take Vaal pact, and all aura nodes, Focus more on ES nodes, and take less from crit, because you do not need crit cap to be functional.

Instead of using Hired Killer use Lust for carnage for Higher leech, and Life gain on hit, Because you won't be killing mobs as fast.

LMP instead of GMP.

Hope this helps :)

Rough Draft

Hey thanks for the quick response and help! Btw, I would like to ask about the crit vs non-crit elemental ST situation right now. I've heard that crit isn't as strong as it was the previous patch. Comparing both pure elemental or crit buzzsaw which would be stronger?

Also, why do you have spell damage mods on your item? I thought ST was more focused on increase elemental damage mods?
Last edited by darkpian on Dec 15, 2014, 7:31:53 AM
Hey thanks for the quick response and help! Btw, I would like to ask about the crit vs non-crit elemental ST situation right now. I've heard that crit isn't as strong as it was the previous patch. Comparing both pure elemental or crit buzzsaw which would be stronger?

crit is almost always better, it all depends on how much you have to spend.
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
Alright thanks for the help so far! Just one last question to clarify things up. Why do you have spell damage mods on your item? I thought ST was more focused on increase elemental damage mods?
"
darkpian wrote:
Alright thanks for the help so far! Just one last question to clarify things up. Why do you have spell damage mods on your item? I thought ST was more focused on increase elemental damage mods?

Because Crown of eyes helmet converts that spell damage into attack damage.
Last edited by whoismiked on Dec 15, 2014, 9:33:06 AM
Anyone have a taste of hate flask? i think i can do more dps than 130 gmp..

Found one!
I feel blinded a bit, may I ask whats the DPS without Vaal Haste and flasks etc, just with charges?
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
I feel blinded a bit, may I ask whats the DPS without Vaal Haste and flasks etc, just with charges?

The attached pic from page 1 shows 91k at 5 Projectiles with 95% crit chance - so I assume that's the DPS with GMP + only charges up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info