Finally you fixed Molten Shell =)

"
You guys suck moltenshell is not the problem the problem is explosiv arrow vs meele when they shoot it against a wall and you cannot even go close or your dead , but i have to agree molten isnt balanced eather but i dont know why you guys cry about it over explosiv arrow you can spell block moltenshell and can somehow counter it but explosiv arrow you cannot

Tell me more about your superbrain and knowledge, spellblock as a 2hander sounds viable right?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
You guys suck moltenshell is not the problem the problem is explosiv arrow vs meele when they shoot it against a wall and you cannot even go close or your dead , but i have to agree molten isnt balanced eather but i dont know why you guys cry about it over explosiv arrow you can spell block moltenshell and can somehow counter it but explosiv arrow you cannot

Tell me more about your superbrain and knowledge, spellblock as a 2hander sounds viable right?
weapon swap 1 hand + saffels press rumis = 75% spell block
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
"

weapon swap 1 hand + saffels press rumis = 75% spell block

rip damage
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info