[2.2] Streaming - Lokailiths' 100k+ DPS IB Facebreaker Berserker (Previously Max Block Static)

"
levy42088 wrote:
Bandints = Oak, Oak, Oak

If you want to do something else, and change back to oak at a later time that is fine too.

why not attack speed on cruel bandit reward? you are using soultaker so you wont have mana problems. also, you are stacking lots of phys and not as much speed, wouldnt speed be better? would like your explanation on cruel reward. the rest are the same as me.
bump!! huge overhaul
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
Bump :D Made It Look Nice.
Standard League
I am assuming you are trying to salvage an older Molten strike build by using static strike, but why are you running Point blank and Iron grip with static strike? (not a projectile)

Also you have points in dual wield damage? You may want to rethink this tree
You know? I was wondering the same thing about iron grip and point blank!! I was changing around my nodes yesterday to get more attack speed, and was left with 1 free passive point. so I put it into the dual weild damage, because once i get 1 more point, there is a skill next to it with phys damage, attack speed, + life. :)

And this was my molten strike build :D but using the same gear, same colors, you can perfectly swap for molten strike (besides the projectiles as you have mentioned)

Also yesterday, I did the Bandit recipe to get 8% Attack Speed instead of 18% Physical.
Standard League
how many armor do you have ?

i think, this point is important to make work the Aegis aurora, isn't it ?
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
good for pvp // do not think so // add choas dmg + spell (arc, sparks, incinerate etc) + block reduction gem

Last edited by alshabibi7 on Jan 7, 2015, 1:23:16 AM
By PVP mean dueling others. I don't do pvp, I just know everyone who has ever challenged me has lost.

Also, Armor isn't super important, but yes it does increase the amount aegis aurora refills on each hit.

I usually feel safe if my energy shield can hold 2-4 hits, and can be refilled in 1-2 blocks.

If I am not getting my ES refilled after 1 or 2 blocks, there is a big problem. I think I have 40% physical reduction without 5 endurance charges.
Standard League
"
levy42088 wrote:
By PVP mean dueling others. I don't do pvp, I just know everyone who has ever challenged me has lost.

Also, Armor isn't super important, but yes it does increase the amount aegis aurora refills on each hit.

I usually feel safe if my energy shield can hold 2-4 hits, and can be refilled in 1-2 blocks.

If I am not getting my ES refilled after 1 or 2 blocks, there is a big problem. I think I have 40% physical reduction without 5 endurance charges.

Then you probably didn't duel anyone with a PvP build.

Like alshabibi said, block reduction gem will be enough most of the time to kill you; Explosive Arrow would be your hardcounter.

bump big overhaul
Standard League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info