[2.2] Streaming - Lokailiths' 100k+ DPS IB Facebreaker Berserker (Previously Max Block Static)

bump
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
"
levy42088 wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:
Clearspeed with this seems really slow. You suggested Molten Strike in the mainpost as an alternative. Is the clearspeed faster? Could you do a video of molten strike perhaps, compared to SS, in a gorge speed comparison?

Hey, as I mentioned to you yesterday, I really like the clear speed of static strike. I need to make up some highlights because the only video I posted here is Double Beyond Boss Farming, which you gotta be strategic and take your time to get as many bosses as possible.

In regards to DPS, a quick switch from Static strike + Phys to lighting >>> Molten Strike + Concentrated Effect shows a lost of 15k tooltip dps. While running the gorge, if there was any question of molten strikes damage, remember the AoE of molten strike is NOTHING compared to Static Strike.

I'm still not sold. I believe with the right setup (projectile damage in tree and right setup, maybe even Avatar of Fire and such) MS would be faster. I like your survivability and how you can do almost any map mod, just not the clearspeed. Cycloners clear faster.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
bump
Standard League
bump
Standard League
bump
Standard League
bump
Standard League
bump
Standard League
^https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABIcEswUtBjkJMwz3DjwUIBRxFSAYkRm0GjgaPiSLJwsnLykuKaUqTSzpL8wyTjpSPC09Dz38PydAoEd-SshM_01GTipQR1FgVw1X4lhjW69eE18_YEthUmLsZU1l8Gjycql07XVOd-V5OXrvfLh82X31fuKCm4Lkg7aE2YTvhmCG0YqvjM-PmZARkFWRzp_fogCmjamVrK-vbLvtvJ-9Nr6nvrzAZsC_wYLEFcT2xtjK09E23Q3hc-Is5FHqGOw47SDvDu9O73zwH_Gs8wb2SPcy-Ov7qg==
"
Lion1 wrote:
^https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABIcEswUtBjkJMwz3DjwUIBRxFSAYkRm0GjgaPiSLJwsnLykuKaUqTSzpL8wyTjpSPC09Dz38PydAoEd-SshM_01GTipQR1FgVw1X4lhjW69eE18_YEthUmLsZU1l8Gjycql07XVOd-V5OXrvfLh82X31fuKCm4Lkg7aE2YTvhmCG0YqvjM-PmZARkFWRzp_fogCmjamVrK-vbLvtvJ-9Nr6nvrzAZsC_wYLEFcT2xtjK09E23Q3hc-Is5FHqGOw47SDvDu9O73zwH_Gs8wb2SPcy-Ov7qg==

Hey lion, after checking out your tree, I moved some stuff around and it looks something like this.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABIcEswUtBjkM9w48FCAUcRiRGbQaOBo-Ht8kiycLJy8pLimlLOkvzDGeMk411jpSOuE8BTwtPQ9AoEUKR35OKk9WUEdRYFcNV-Jbr14TXz9gS2FSYuxlTWXwaPJyqXTtdU535Xk5eu98uHy7fNl99X7igpuDtoTZhO-GYIbRj5mQVZHOmjuf36IAplemjamVrK-zP7aKtz677byfvTa-p768wBrAZsC_wYLEFcT2xq7K09i93Q3kUenV6hjsOO0g7w7vTu988B_xrPJF8wb0xvcy-Ov7qv4K

I do not know if this is the best route, but You can save yourself some points by not going all the way to the marauder starting node. I also think the 4% block in 3 nodes at scion tree, can replace the 4% block in 3 nodes below it. Or you can keep both and see how your block is.
Standard League
bump
Standard League

Report Forum Post