Put base minion damage into gem description [2 month since reddit -- no response]

How are we supposed to know what SRS damage is anymore? We have values for 1.1.5, we know these have been made 20% less in 1.2 and 8% less in 1.3. We don't know what the values are any more, and we don't know what the scaling past L20 is.

It's not practical for you to keep posting spreadsheets, just include this stuff into the gem description.

Come on.

Please.

Note this post was originally posted in December 2014. On February 19, 2016 I posted this on reddit and got the following response from Chris:

but still we don't know anything about minion damage values...
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Apr 14, 2016, 1:40:40 PM
Last bumped on May 15, 2021, 3:13:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So obvious I can't even think of a single reason why it hasn't been done yet.

Imagine if you picked up a fireball gem and it said 'Does we have no idea what amount of damage.' Or you picked up a sword and it said 'Does ? to ? damage per hit with ? average DPS.' Doesn't that sound dumb for a game based on number crunching?
Come on GGG. So what are the base damage values in 2.0? Same as 1.3? Higher than 1.1.5?

The scaling past 20 makes many differences for our builds. We need to know. Come on...

I'd really like to know what my zombies and golems are doing, DPS-wise. And the glitchy "damage" added by heralds onto my tooltip for non-damaging spells is not what I mean.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
It really is offputting that GGG won't provide all the stats for every skill at all levels up to 30. What's holding the devs back from showing it with the gem itself like how fireball gets its damage shown? If they think it's information overload or something similar then they're not giving people enough credit for parsing stuff.
I support this!
Bump.

I agree and support this idea. so a bump!
The problem is that the spell doesn't do any damage. It summons. GGG is very literal in the language they use in the game, so if they were to include the damage done by SRS it would be 0.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The problem is that the spell doesn't do any damage. It summons. GGG is very literal in the language they use in the game, so if they were to include the damage done by SRS it would be 0.

Blah blah blah. Many bigger issues than a semantic "bug" that you're describing. The current state is annoying and doesn't let us theorycraft correctly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info