Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Leo Redmane, Master of the Arena Video

"
Chris wrote:
"
Freeed wrote:
Dear Chris, any date for patch notes? ty

75 hours?

Going to hand type them on stream again? Last time I had to watch a stream of a stream of you typing up the list because the docs page overloaded.
Last edited by KaiSong on Dec 8, 2014, 7:00:32 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Freeed wrote:
Dear Chris, any date for patch notes? ty

75 hours?

Ty Sir :D
i cant wait damnit
Left side of the tree is still garbage, 6% maximumlife more doesnt fix this, what about moving one of the 5 crit clusters from the right side of the tree to the left? but then it woudl be blanced and that is something ggg cant do
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Dec 8, 2014, 7:04:18 PM
Oh snap new bow skill tease
Gore Clacial Cascade Effekt fix.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
So if get this right, there is actually two skills using the same effect.

First skill teleport yourself away while leaving a decoy behind you

Second skill create a decoy further while you stay at the same place.

That remind me strongly of one of dota phatom lancer skill :D
Will I actually have to participate in PvP seriously (as in, do I have to win?) to gain favor with Leo and level him?

Because the gardens are one of my absolute favorites as far as tilesets go, but I detest PvP.
Last edited by StahlregenX on Dec 8, 2014, 7:29:15 PM
Dear Chris, Please tell me that there is a way to fix my FPS Drop spikes from 100/120 to 1/4 eatch 10 secs when i use flicker... the game runs perfecly when i am wolking around even in high grafics.. i Clock my video, all day i am reading abt that... Actually i play it for 2 years even more but i can't take it anymore :( is there gonna be solution with that soon?
i use ATI RADEON HD 44xx
4GB ram
Some very nice captures in slow motion there. Especially the shield charge that miss the lightning warper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info