Spectres

Hi sorry for my noob question, but i see many ppl telling that they can summon 4 spectres. Wanted to know how to do that ? I can only summon 2 with the passiv from the tree. Can someone tell me how to summon 2 more ? thanks for the help.
You can summon as much as five.

You got two on passive tree, one on Bones of Ullr, one on Vis Mortis and one on either Midnight Bargain or Queen's Decree. Only Mortis and Bargain are somewhat expensive, the rest is cheap.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Thanks a lot, i will look for this
"
raics wrote:

You got two on passive tree, one on Bones of Ullr, one on Vis Mortis and one on either Midnight Bargain or Queen's Decree. Only Mortis and Bargain are somewhat expensive, the rest is cheap.

Where is the second one on the tree besides death attunement?
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
raics wrote:

I would say no where....
It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
raics wrote:

Yeah, I probably meant to say 'you got two with the one on passive tree' or something like that. The important thing is the total is fine :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
raics wrote:

Yeah, I probably meant to say 'you got two with the one on passive tree' or something like that. The important thing is the total is fine :)

oh yah, im dumb =P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info