10% chance to gain Endurance Charge on CRIT is budget ACUITY

Cast when damage taken + immortal call + node + crit = immune to physical reflect GG
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
No matter what you do, you were, are and shall be a complainer.

PS!
At least have some style, for Slaanesh's sake. We have enough troll wannabes complaining at just about anything with too much attention.
More PS!
I'm not talking about you, miss lizard. ^_^
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
Last edited by Voidin_Blitz on Dec 6, 2014, 10:03:06 PM
Trolling is supposed to be art...entertainment.

I worship ee-sama!
Poor losers who bought acuity. Lol.

(I am using this on my hegemony build. :-D)
Last edited by delray on Dec 6, 2014, 10:30:59 PM
"
"
Trolling is supposed to be art...entertainment.

Not with our current members. Sure, there's Off-Topic dwellers and or Trolllords/Trolllady, but the novices lack quality.

There are good ones, but these are old and lacking. And even less of the good ones are graceful. For instance, I'd love to see what Charan could do if he just gave in to the dark side.

I shall not name this person, but Off-Topic dwellers shall probably know who am I talking about. You see, I have this adversary since my first post, and I haven't stopped a single time against him. But by no means would I use the methods we so frequently see at General Discussion, and I'm sure nor would he. Trolling is an art, but it has been stained. You have the art of war, but there are berserkers and there are assassins. Simple as that.

PS!
I'll cook one week for whoever can see what I just pulled off.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
Looks like someone is too poor to get himself a pair.

Solution: create ridiculously dumb posts about acuity everywhere to get the price down.

Let me know how this works out for ya
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
Everything that works is a budget ACUITY and must be nerfed!!1!1
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
perfect, EK new CoC meta lol
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info